Chapter 41 Clear Her Name

Third person pov:

Nick and his friends complete their breakfast and went to Sanj mansion. At the time they went , they all are in garden in a circular group. Maximum all members are in the garden because  the famous billionaire families all are here. When Alex and his friends saw their parents, they went to greet them. Jen and ana went to Jen parents, jen and ana hugged them at a time like they are their two daughters.  All were surprised to see their bond, each and every one greets each other parents. One thing surprised more is that they all treat ana as their daughter.

Anand who saw their bond " Thanks to you all, for taking care about Ana for all these years. when we are there for her."

Austin ( jen father ) flew his hand and says " don't . we all treat her as our daughter, she had our family support."

Xavier ( alex dad) continues " our family means, all of us who are here today consider Ana as our daughter. The moment she joins them " pointing friends ( alex and remaining) " she was our daughter."

" sorry dear, we are not there for your birthday. But we think you enjoyed their surprise." Claire ( alex mom )said . ana replied " no problem and yes  that was the best gift in my life."

Sanj then told her family how they give her birthday surprise but she  missed it. " But ana you send back the gifts we gave you, its not right " henry (Zack's mom) . Isabella (Nick's mom) and others also agreed to her.

" Sorry for that, I can't accept them , I only want your blessings." Ana said heartfully.

Friends' parents turn towards Anand, Mathew ( David Dad) said " see, how she is? We all like her the moment alex introduce her us. She was simple and kind."

Anand reminds something and says about Ana family " yes, her aunt and dad  are like that. She took  their path. If they are here, they will be proud about it." Anand say about her family to them.

Atlast Daniel ( nick dad) asked ana " Ana, so many are asking about you. What should I tell them ?" Ana was in question mark.

" About your designs dear, after they watch the construction, remaining asks for your company address . Should I give your address to them." Daniel explained

" No, Uncle. I just did it because I know you, I don't want to do big projects. I am satisfied with small business." Ana told " but you have great skills, you should open up to high society." Daniel says it.

" no uncle, I only want to have a small business. I am happy with it." Daniel tries to convince her but she rejects it. " uncle why are you suggesting her? don't give it to her. if once she gets work, she forgets about us more than alex."

" yes uncle, don't give her work. we want our ana should be free and spend time with us not with those papers and laptop." Fin also said.

Xavier king  suggested " Then we can expand her business and join new workers to reduce her work."

The discussion goes on because they all like ana work, they want to develop her business. Atlast fin said " uncles we will decide when we return. Today is Sanj and Nick engagement, focus on it."

Bride families went to farm house, all girls went to decorations. Once they saw it all are surprised . it was arranged beautiful. " Ana, you are really multi-talented. " all praised her.

On other side relatives who were at yesterday drama was not happy knowing ana not only close to alex but to all of them. Geetha who was seeing their closeness thought " you are happy now, but tonight all your support will be gone and again you will be alone on road for help." With a smirk she left from there.