chapter 36 BFF💕

Chapter 36:

Alex sat on the bed and signaled ana to sit on the bed. Ana did not object, sat on the bed. Alex took her hand and pushed her sleeves up, by sudden touch ana sighed due to pain. " Ana, you should care about yourself." Showing the red burn marks Alex scolded her" when you return home, you should apply the medicine but you did not care about it."

Alex took the ointment he bought with himself and applied to ana softly by blowing air on it. Ana saw the person before her, caring her like a child. Ana observes his face, his eyes, nose and mouth which was in 'o' shape blowing air. It remembers her about the kisses on her birthday and hickeys. Suddenly her face turns to light red. Ana avert gaze from Alex, but Alex who is busy in applying medicine did not know what she thinks.

Alex raise his head and saw ana flushed face and asked " Ana why is your face red? if the pain is more, I will bring ice packs." Ana stopped him " Alex , I am fine" Ana said without showing her face.

Clock on the wall hit 12'O clock, Ana said " Alex, you should leave. It's not good to see by anyone". Alex nodded his head and went towards to window to climb down, Ana pulled Alex back " Alex, are you stupid?" Alex turns around to see ana stops him by holding his hand.

Alex asked " what's wrong?" ."you are not leaving by window?" Ana replied. " why?" Alex questioned with a puzzled expression.

" What if you fall down?" Ana sees down from window and continued " By mistake, if you slipped then your bones will be break and life long you will be on bed."

Alex did not reply and followed her. Ana said by walking " I think by now all are slept; I will send you by door."

They left the room Alex saw surroundings having a dim light on the way. Alex says " It must be diff..." Ana put her finger on his lips to stop him talking. Ana was nervous if any one hears his voice.

Ana turned to Alex and slowly said " don't talk, what if anyone present in the corridor." Ana walkdown through steps. Ana observes surroundings, Alex observes her moves. He thought " really, Ana you even make me turn into a thief." He smiled to himself.

At last, when they reach to the door ana hear steps. Ana dragged him and stood behind a near door. Alex was supported to the door and ana stood before him. The foot steps come towards their direction; Alex can hear her heartbeat.

Ana tries to hide more so she moves so close to Alex that both their bodies touch each other. Alex can feel her body touches him, her breathing, her heart beat. When the steps fade, Ana walks back and dragged him out side and take him to back door.

Alex steps out the door and turn towards her, she sighed him to leave but Alex can't leave her without taking what he wants. He did not have any intentions before but when they were so close, he can't sleep with this torture.

When Ana closed the door half, Alex drags her by hand. He pressed her beside wall, Ana was surprised by his sudden act. Before she objects it , he placed his soft lips on her.

Ana did not stop him but enjoyed the kiss. The kiss takes nearly five minutes. Alex kissed until she can't breathe. When Alex was satisfied, he left.

Ana who stood like statue, came to her senses. She touches her lips, " what happen to me? I accepted his kiss without stopping him?"

Ana walks to her room and slept on the bed. She did not think about any problems but only one person. She hugged her pillow bedside her and complete room was having his fragrance. With the thoughts of their previous movements, ana slept peacefully.