Chapter 35 Marriage Fix

Third person pov:

All are at dining table to have dinner. Dinner is arrangement of both Indian and American cuisine. All are having their dinner silently; Ana was happy after a long time to have dinner with her family. "Aunt , I missed your food." Ana said.

Sanj replied excitedly "I missed your cooking Ana." she turns towards others and said " Ana is the best cook in our both families. Once you eat her cooking, you will ask again and again. We thought she will become chef in future. But she was afraid of Non veg dishes." Remembering past Sanj starts laughing.

Jen asked with enthusiasm "why she afraid of Non-Veg" Sanj replied " she is so sensitive that she can't hurt living species. She can't touch it, if she touches them, she will run away." "Do you know once when we are 10 years , we went to birthday party. At that party they served us biryani, she doesn't know it was chicken biryani and ate it." Ana said " Sanj stop it." But Sanj continued " After keeping one spoon she felt taste different and asked beside person. They told it was non veg."

Ana tries to close her mouth "Sanj, don't forget I know your secrets." Sanj just neglect and said " do you know what she did?" others shook their head and fin asked " what she did?"

" She ran away from their without eating it. She even cried all the way to home and said to her parents." All of them just laugh hearing it.

*** Don't be angry on me i am just  giving a small childhood memories , that she can never hurt anyone. i  am not against any culture / food******

Anand explained " Her parents are vegetarian , so she was not adapted to eat them from her childhood. She just can't hurt it. "

Maya said " Anya was best in cooking any dish in Indian style. We also missed her in past years."

Revanth asked " Anya do you even remember how to cook? I think it was a long time?"

Jen said " Don't worry bro. she is running Restaurant. If any chef absents or did any wrong, she will be the chef or mange it. Once I saw with my own eyes, a customer asked an order but chef was not feeling well. She cooked the food and served it. But we never thought she had experience in cooking, Until you say ."

" what ??" Sanj asked. " she runs restaurant? But you said she runs an interior designing company?"

Jen replied " yes, she runs both. At beginning she starts interior design company after it was successful, she starts Restaurant . And if you see her restaurant it have was completely in Indian style. I remember that she once told that it was memory of her parents."

" yes. Her aunt and dad start their business with small hotel, by the time it was popular and expanded they left us." Anand said. Revanth divert the topic to Anya and Sanj childhood memories.

Complete environment changes and had happy dinner. Now all are in main hall Nick said what he wants to say " Uncle, Aunt. you can postpone the marriage. When San want wedding, we can arrange it then."

Ana interrupt nick and said " Nick don't mind it. The wedding goes on planning, she just wants to spend time with me ." ana turn towards Sanj and asked " you want to spend time with me right. " Sanj nodded her head " yes".

Ana explained " if you married then you will move with nick to abroad then you will be always with me. you can meet me when ever you want." Ana asked jen and fin to support her.

Jen said " yes San . you know my flat right; she is living with me. when never you want you can meet us."

Fin supported " we can also have girl weekends, girl parties. Please don't stop the marriage."