Chapter 45 Shopping

Ana's Pov:

I was not trying the dress; I just don't know why I went there to just grab his attention.

Mind shouts "No... , I went to save that poor girl from his flirting skills."

I was keeping the dress on my body and looks in the mirror , checking whether the dress looks good or not for me. It was beautiful and elegant. It was pink and cream color with not heavy designs and work.

I want other's opinion to take this dress, at the same time I hear jaya sis voice outside . I called her and open the lock of the trail room. No one replied to it, again I called her. I did not get any reply so let it go.

I was about to take my decision; I hear the door open. " sis, I called you to check whether the dress is good or not for me." I am seeing the quality and design of the dress I did not observe that sister coming towards me.

When I raise my head, I saw a dark blue eye which were staring at me without a blink. I turn around with the dress in my hands.

" what are you doing here? How can you enter into a ladies trail room? Get out of here" I was asking him the continuous questions with anger. But he took one step towards me and stood infront of me.

He did not respond me but question me back being close to me. I can smell his perfume around me like it was some spelling about me. " Did not you ask for choice? I can help you."

" I don't need your help. Get out." I said controlling myself not to lose to his charm.

" But you invited me dear." Alex said proudly.

" it was not for you. I called jaya sis." I explained .

"Ana, how can you be so careless what if some others entered." Alex question with some seriousness in his voice.

"I regret it now, if not how can you enter." I mummer to myself. If not for my carelessness, how can he enter. I think he hear it.

He bends and his lips touches my earlobe and hear his cold warn voice with determination " Ana, if you want to stop also you cannot stop me to do anything to you." he continued " I will help you select the dress."

Yes, he was correct, before I have some senses to stop him. After I start liking him, I can't refuse him.

My mind reminds me my plan before.

I held dress in one hand and with other hand I pulled him close that my lips are close to his earlobe.

If I took initiative also my heart beats loudly, I said " What about you? you can flirt with every girl and cannot hold yourself seeing beauties." Ana observes his shock expression and felt happy and replied. " Right, see where ever you go, you flirt with ladies and they fall for your tricks. But not me dear. I will never fall for your tricks; I can decide what should I wear." I said huskily.

I have learned these things from girls who used these tricks, they always suggest me to do with others.

I was satisfied with my act and pushed him back, he was surprised . I have a small dance in my heart. I was about to leave then he drags me back, block me between him and wall. I saw an evil smirk on his face.

" Ana, you are changed after coming here. You learn how to pull strings." He said seeing my eyes.

I want to turn away and stop him but his next words " You are jealous. Seeing me with others outside and did not give my attention to your dresses . You were disappointed and try to get my attention right."

What he said is correct or not, I try to get his attention but my brain never agrees to it. " Try this dress, I will tell it is good or not." He said with a sexy voice.