Chapter 71 Planning

Alex pov:

I saw  sleeping ana in my arms, today was eye opening for me about ana emotions. I never thought she was bearing many things in her heart, poor Ana. When I found her going to India, first I thought was about her family , they must call her to help  Khanna's business.

So, I left as possible I can, that night I hear the recording that we are married. I can't believe myself; I continuously hear until I reach India. One point makes me restless was she hide it from me and her friends suggesting her to date others.

And next when I land in India and found ana in Khanna's restaurant, I nearly thought about her family but I surprised to see her with other man and the man is so close to her.

I have to say I am jealous until I found he is her brother and also happy at least her brother tries to protect her, not like her mother and family but at the same time I don't like others to protect her. I am only the one to protect her.

Actually in journey I was drunk but remember everything I had done with her, but I don't want to forgive her easily. Marriage is not a small matter, to say before it was nothing to me, after meeting ana and attending all my friend's marriage I want one.

At Fiona and Zack wedding, I thought my marriage is just like for a name's sake.

My point of view completely changes after my heart starts to love, and attending Sanj's marriage , I also want to have a grand wedding in their tradition.

After retuning , Jen and David marriage I also want to celebrate in western culture, so I decide to marry  her in both ways.

I want to have a grand wedding but who knows I just married her in a way that no man will do. Without  her concern,  proposing her , asking her and informing her. I want whole world to know that she is mine but I done quite opposite.

When she didn't inform me about her marriage, sometimes we may think in negative that happen to me , by overthinking i thought she doesn't love me. this happens when I was drunk that night, I lost my control over myself and love her roughly.

Today hearing all her words make my heart broke, I can't provide her the security from this society. When I saw her break down and tears in her eyes , I felt bad about leaving alone past few days. When she said we can't be together and consider we never get married, for the first time I experience the heart break, the pain.

She said " Don't come to me. Just avoid me", she pushes me away. " You don't want to talk to me, you don't want to see me, you don't want me. Get lost." She says moving away. I pulled her into my arms and hug her tightly, her tears roll down and wet my shirt. It was more painful than my friends beating.

Our gap past few days nearly makes us apart and I regret it, I will never let that happen in future, it was really my mistake to avoid her. she was mentally suffered because of this.

I drag her to sofa and make her sit on my lap, her hands grip my shirt and sniffing. " I am sorry" I said. She raises her red eyes and saw into my eyes, " I am avoiding you for hiding our marriage" I gave her a peck on her forehead, " because I thought you don't want our marriage." Peck on her eyes " Now I understand why you did it." Peck on her nose.

" Ana, I will only say you one thing, this is our life and we are perfect to each other . You are perfect to me and I think I am perfect to you. Don't hurt each other to satisfy societal status."

I said the last words " Ana if you are land and I am sky, we may have a large gap but we were always connected to each other with love like land and sky are connected with rain." With that I place my lips.