Chapter 38 Dark past

Ana's pov:

I was shocked to see red stains on left side on the shirt, I hear a thunder which reminds that weather is not good and starts to rain in anytime. I took my phone and dialed to others, but there are no signals. I kept my phone back in my bag and think what to do. Before rain starts, I should search for a place, I hold Alex one arm on my shoulder and make him walk. Alex was semi-conscious state, I don't know whether he can walk or not. I parked the bike under a tree , took our bags and Alex towards the forward direction in search of place for staying tonight. No person is there on the way, after five minutes' walk, there was a small hut. It was in between the large trees and shrubs. It was not nice but it the only place to stay.

I took Alex and walk inside it was complete dark, suddenly my feet stop. I was afraid of darkness and thunders, but I can't stop here. I dare myself and took steps inside. I heard Alex weak voice " use phone flashlight" . my phone is in the bag, so I took Alex phone and on the flash light.

Complete space was dusty, I placed Alex to sit on the floor and arrange a neat place for him. I have a blanket we used at beach, I arranged it on the floor and make Alex to sleep on it. I can hear a notification sounds in his phone but I neglect it. I search for sticks to arrange fire, but there was a kerosene lamp hanging. I took it and arrange the light for us.

Then I went to Alex to see him unconscious, I tried to wake him up but he did not. I don't know what happens to him. I went forward and saw red stain to increase its size. I sat beside him and remove his shirt hesitatingly. My heart beats fast, it was my first time to see and close to a man.

I throw away those thoughts and remove his shirt to see a bandage on his chest that was complete red. my mind was blank, what happen to him, no one say anything about his injury to me before. My hands were shivering . I took his phone and about to on flash light.

There are some notifications from ben an hour before, so I open it using Alex finger. I saw the chat from ben reminding him to take medicines.

8:00 AM

From Ben:

Mr. King please keep your medicines. Don't neglect it.

From Ben:

Sir, did you keep your med in bag.

From Ben:

Please reply sir, if you did not reply I will tell others

9:00 AM

From Alex:

Ok.

From Ben :

Sir, please take care of yourself. Don't lift heavy things or do heavy works with your hand. You did not recover well; you did not inform others to spoil their mood. but please take care of yourself and take medicines on time.

.

.

.

There were messages for every hour, but this man did not reply to any message . " what a coward?" I thought. In his messages he said about medicine name and how to have it.

" you are great Alex even if you are not responding he was still reminding you. it was your pleasure to have a person to care about you. " I said to him. Based on the ben messages I searched the Alex bag and found medicine kit.