Chapter 3 First Meet

First meet:

Ana 's pov

After the call I started to search the designs that we used ,to show our previous work. I think these are very simple when compare to their range. That company is ruling over the vast empire of different sectors of business. So the employees are well and famous then why they are selecting me. By these questions my head is spinning from last one hour. So I decided to don't think about it anymore, see where the destiny takes me.

By that thinking all the best designs of our work, I prepared the presentation. After completing remaining work in my office, I drive to my apartment.

I reached my apartment in the evening at 4:00 PM and park my car in the parking area. I went to elevator and enter floor number. I entered the apartment and sit in the couch. Just then my friend and also roommate screaming. I closed my ears and asked "why are you shouting jenny?"

She is a rich kid, but she is my only friend in New York. That I can share anything without any hesitation. I met her at my first day of university. I joined in interior designing, she joined in business administration. Her father runs a company so she picks business to help their family business.

At that time I used to be silent and introvert. I never talk to anyone until jen forced me to accept her as a friend. Because of my past I never let anyone enter into my life. By Jen nature towards me I don't know when she became that close to me. Even their parents treat me as their daughter. But I don't want to interfere in their happy family. I will be in my limits and never interfere in their personal life.

They always try to help me in every possible. I politely decline all their offers. I don't want to be depend on any person that I learn from my past.

I came out of my thoughts when I hear Jen replied.

Jenny said "David proposed me today and in soon we will getting married". I am happy for my friend that she get her love. "congratulations Jen" and continued "we have to celebrate this jen. After 2 years in relationship he finally proposed you." I replied "lets go to club tonight" jen said.

"Noooo... I am not coming Jen. You know I don't like the clubs and parties. So don't force me. If you want I pay the bill or I will give party at my hotel." Ana said.

"Please Ana. This is important day in my life and my best friend is not there". After few seconds Jen continued "Then I will not celebrate it. Go and follow your stupid rules " move to her room and closed the door.

I feel guilty for spoiling Jen important day and went to the door and knocked. First Jen do not open the door. On my request Jen finally opens the door and sit at the end of the bed by keeping angry face.

I said "Ok I will come to the club but we should return early." " I have work to complete".

Jen rose up happily and hugged me and said "ok. we will return before midnight." "Tq Ana you are the best".

Then we both went to my room and select the dress for the club.

I do not prefer much revealing dresses, always prefer the dress that covers my curves and looks simple. But jen selects dress that reaches midthigh.

We both reach the most famous club in New York. The party is given by Jen boyfriend David, run by one of his friends.

David is one of the billionaires. They meet at one of the meetings run by their families and started dating. He is a powerful man. He used to pick and drop her at apartment. I only known him in all her friends. I never like in making friends. I always show interest in work .

When jen see David, she run to David and hugged him. I also walked to them and "Hii David" and hugged him in brotherly manner. David said "Hello Ana. How do you do."