Prologue

** Above pic is Ana  Dress

Prologue:

Ananya reached her apartment in the evening at 4:00 PM and park her car in the parking area. She went to elevator and enter floor number. Ana entered her apartment and sit in the couch. Just then her friend and also roommate screaming. Ana closed her ears and asked "why are you shouting jenny?"

Jenny said "David proposed me today and in soon we will getting married". Ana was happy for her friend and said "congratulations Jen" and continued "we have to celebrate this jen. After 2 years in relationship he finally proposed you." "lets go to club tonight" jen said.

"Noooo... I am not coming Jen. You know I am do not like the clubs and parties. So don't force me. If you want I pay the bill or  I will give party at my hotel." Ana said.

"Please Ana .This is important day in my life and my best friend is not there ".After few seconds Jen continued "Then I will not celebrate it. Go and follow your stupid rules "  move to her room and closed the door.

Ana feel guilty for spoiling Jen important day. Ana went to the  door and knocked . First Jen do  not open the door .On Ana request Jen open the door and sit at the end of the bed by keeping angry face .

Then Ana said "Ok I will come to the club but we should return  early." " I have work to complete".

Then jen rose up happily and hugged her friend and said "ok. we will return before mid night." "Tq Ana you are the best".

Then both Jen and Ana went to Ana room and select the dress for the club.

Ana do not prefer much revealing dresses .She always prefer the dress that covers her curves and looks simple. But jen selects dress that reaches mid thigh.

They both reach the most famous club in Newyork . The party is given by jen boyfriend David run by one of his friend. When jen see David she run to David and hugged him. Ana said "Hii David" and hugged him in brotherly manner. David said "Hello Ana. How do  you do ."

"I am fine .And congrats. How do you do?" replied Ana. By talking they went to the bar and ordered their drinks .Ana ordered orange juice while jen and David ordered tequila shots.

After some time waiter placed the drinks infront of them. Jen and David drink their tequila and Ana drink her juice  while talking. After some time Jen and David want to the dance  so they asked Ana .Ana  did not  want to dance so she stage. while Ana sees surroundings .From beginning she don't like clubs contains high music and drinks. For that reason she don't come to club. But today for her friend  request she has to come. She can not disappoint her.

Then one completely drunk  old man came and sit next to her stool. That man ordered his drink and observed Ana .He said "Hi beautiful.. Can we enjoy tonight in my place". Ana replied "I am busy and I don't fuck the old man". Ana rose up from her place then she feels some one caught her wrist. By that action her hand directly slap that man cheek. She feels disgusted  by that man behavior.  How can that old man  behave with me .I am nearly to his grand daughter's age.   

 By this Ana want to leave this place as soon as possible . She search for her friend but cannot find her. So she msg her

To: Jen

I am going to apartment. I am  tired.

Then she moved towards the exit she get reply from her friend. She  unlock her phone.

From: Jen

Okay. Take care. I will stay at David place tonight

By reading that msg Ana replied.

To: Jen

Enjoy tonight. And please use protection .I don't want to be aunty that early.

By pressing the send button, she smiled to her self  and moved toward the door. From the group of sweated drunk  man she finally reached the door. She stepped outside and the breath seemed to escape from her lungs as he bumped into a large figure and about fall. Then she closed her eyes tightly to fall down. But one large hand catch her waist before she can kiss the ground.

When she did not feel any pain  then she open her eyes and mesmerized by dark blue eyes. Then the stranger try to lean over her . She pushed him with as much force as she could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That was when she got a chance to see his face.

He looks handsome, his dark blue eyes piercing and frim. His hair was jet black and held soft waves and his face was bare ,with a jawline that would make razor seem dull. But she feels that she sees him before. But could not identify him. 

 she came to  reality  when the  stranger speaks angrily "How dare you push me? Do you even know who I am ?".

"I don't care who you are. How dare you try to kiss me? Don't you dare to behave in this manner with me or any other woman .Do you understand ?."Ana said in high anger. The stranger shocked to see her behavior . In his entire life no one dare to behave with him in this manner.

Ana continued "And get the hell out before I kick you're a**". By warning him she went out from the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for giving my story a chance. I will try my best not to disappoint  you.

In this story i did not want to criticize others culture or dressing style.