Chapter 46 Another Half

Third person pov:

Next day in Alex office:

Next day , alex was furious about her words in trail room. " you are not qualified to select her dress." and after that she was hugging another person and let him pay for her. He cannot take it so he went to talk with that person.

Past:

Alex stopped Sandeep on the way and give him a bank card .

Sandeep misunderstand alex intentions so replied . " sorry sir, bill payment is there." Pointing to billing counter in the mall.

With that he was about to leave, alex stopped him " I am here to pay for Ananya." He gave his card for payment but Sandeep reject it.

" What is your relation with her to pay for her?" Alex questioned with cold voice.

" why should I have to answer you? It's none of your business." Sandeep said with arrogant voice. He knows that they are many men followed to get her interest with different offers but Ana never accepts it. So, he thought him as one of the followers and directly rejects it.

" it's not my business, bull****" alex was losing his control ,he tug hos hand in hair to control and composing his self " what is your relation with her?" Alex said each word pointily.

Sandeep can feel alex aura, by his coldness he can say he is not a normal person. " I am the close person to her, which we together walk in many difficult situations in our life. We overcome many struggles holding each other. In our life we can never forget each other. I am more than a friend to her; you can consider us as one family."

Sandeep intentionally say those words to back out him.

Hearing each and every word alex grip his fist harder, " I don't care who you are, I am only the person to pay for her. pay with my card." If he was in his place, he had punched him until he courts to death.

Seeing his serious expression Sandeep only asked a question " Who are you to her? And what right do you have to pay for her?"

" She is mine ; I am the only person to pay for her." he said and left from there.

Sandeep was in shock and checking the card in his hand. It was not a common card; international bank card with an unlimited transactions worldwide. The initial limit for the cad may be in millions.

He was surprised see it, how can that person leave his card and leave. One question was nagging in his brain " who was that person to anya, he just gives his international card like a waste paper." I should talk with ana later.

End Past

Alex was crazy from yesterday; he wants to make her realize she was his. At that time, he was disturbed by David . They discuss about some business at night and left.

Other side ana was completely busy in arrangements, there are only few days. Ana was organizing with her friends help. All the shopping and purchasing all are over.

In two days, other rituals are started, all are planned. For sangeet ceremony ana talked with choreographer's for sangeet.

Now all are busy for dance preparation.

At that time ana got a call from her friend Sandeep. They decided to meet at the café , where she used to work with them and started their career.

Ana informed to his friends and about to leave then jen stopped her.

" Hey, Ana wait for 15 minutes. Alex is coming, he wants to come with you. " jen said .

" why should he have to come? I am not a 5 years child; I can take care of myself." ana said but jen did not hear and ran away for dance practice.