Chapter 73 Regret

Alex Pov:

It has been three days, proposing to ana infront of our family but I am regretting it now. Why should I had to do it? I must be stupid to do all this to make her happy but I am not happy about it. I am in the worst situation from last three days. You all are thinking why should I am regretting it?

{ hi guys ,I am just asking you a small question. you must reply without reading next. Can you guess why alex is regretting ? no cheating readers? }

Then I am sharing, I planned everything family, friends, her staff. Also, I invite my close friends and business partners to the party. To tell , it was actually an engagement. You may think why I am so confident to arrange engagement without proposing, I want to surprise her at the same time I am also worried. What if she rejects me? What if she says no for my proposal? What if...

In all these questions my heart says she will accept it? So, I arranged an engagement ceremony after proposal. I had taken a risky step but I believed in my heart more.

All guests were in the hall by 7:45, when ana stood at entrance infront of closed door, all the lights were off, I can hear murmur but my eyes are only waiting for the light in the darkness. When ana enters the hall in her glory in the spot light, when I saw her in the white and black long gown, there are no words to describe her. I can't take away my eyes from her until she stood infront of me. I can see her afraid and tensed face ; she covered it and take a walk to the center.

When I propose her, she became emotional, I was tensed when she didn't reply I can hear my fast beat, Atlast she accepts it. After exchanging we dance together, in meanwhile we never miss our eye contact and I can't keep my hands to myself. I am eagerly waiting to celebrate it with her after the party.

After the ceremony I waited for ana to meet , we have many things to talk, after long gap. But to my bad luck I didn't get time to talk to her.

I left alone that day, I had planned to have dinner and so on with her that night, all my plans are wasted. I gave time to reunion with her family.

After party ana was with her family and Sanj family, by surprise ana mother also was here. Ana left with her family without glancing me.

But I became a worthless person to her, after that night till now I didn't spend time with her. she didn't chat with me for three days, and all these credit goes to my stupid proposal. Now I am regretting to propose her.

It would be better to announce the world that we are married and then we can go to honeymoon .

Actually, we are already a married couple, we just get our marriage certificate and go on honeymoon without these stupid people between me and her. It will take one hour but thanks to my stupid surprise which make ana and me apart from each other.

Next day I want to get her , again she was robbed by her relatives and families, other day by our friends.

Just like that I didn't get chance to meet her or talk to her, not even on the phone in these days. I am missing her crazily; I can say that my friends are taking revenge on me for making apart from there lovers previously.

I am regretting to bring all of them to surprise, to plan a grand wedding, for not announcing our marriage and just take away her to our honeymoon.

Ana's Pov:

All are going for shopping today; I am eagerly waiting for this moment. Don't think I am interested in shopping; I just want to meet alex. I have been apart from alex for four days. I didn't get chance to meet him because others taking my time one after other .