Chapter 68 Pleading Ana

Alex Pov:

" What it has to do with me?" I said leaning on sofa. Did they think I bought this to collaborate with them, I buy these shares to give it back to ana ,what she had lost before but today they cross their limits and try to hurt her. Do they think I will leave them; I will show what happen if they touch my woman? If ana was not here I had torture them and make their lives a living hell.

" Mr. King, if our business was bankrupt, you will lose the money you invest in the business" Prasad said with anxiety.

"Haa ... Haa" I laugh jokingly but it was dangerous , " Did this minor lose can affect my large business? This was not compared to my one-day income" Their faces changes.

Third person Pov:

Wife and children of Prasad , Vijay entered the mansion. Their children were shocked to see the beauty of the place and its surroundings, it was like a Villa. They never came here before, Marina ask " Mom, this was really our mansion" first aunt nod her head and walk.

" That bi*** really enjoy these years, how can she get this luxurious life" Chaitanya mummers. "Don't worry, we will get it into our hands today" second aunt told and walks towards the hall and surprised to see alex.

Alex sat on the sofa as a king and their husband were standing with a tension and panic.

Alex pov:

I hear a noise from entrance and check who are here. Others also saw the entry of their wife and children. The first one to reply was Chaitanya Khanna , came to shake hand with me" Mr. King, Nice to see you. why are you here?"

" Should I inform you before ?" I asked sarcastically and turn away my face, she embarrassed herself and took back her hand. " No, Mr. King . that's not I meant, we had received you and arrange everything ."

" First take care of your problems" I said directly to stop her to talk.

" Mr. King, are you here to help our business" Chaitanya ask me innocently. she is trying her best to look innocent and naïve.

"I am not" I replied " Mr. King , you are the major shareholder. You should help now otherwise .." I interrupt her.

" It has nothing to do with me"

" Mr. King, please invest. If not, we can't come out from this." Marina come forward and pleaded. Before they want to force ana and get all her thongs, now they are playing an innocent act.

"Why are you pleading me , it was me who plan all this." I thought.

Prasad wife questioned me " Mr. King, then why did you buy our shares and become the largest shareholder in our business. We don't have any option other than to gather amount or sell it . If we didn't pay back the money in month, we will be in prison. "

" We had already tried all our ways to get money and try to contact you, Mr. King but we can't reach you." Second aunt explains.

" Mr. King, please show us some mercy and help us. It was just a little amount for you" they begged me ; I show no emotion with them.

Seeing me not replying Chaitanya ask with doubt " Why are you doing this to us? we never offend you before."

All were eager to for my reply then I hear a footstep from my behind. I turn my head to see ana with a complete questioning face.

I want to kill this stupid girl; I plan everything according but who know she will be here. I am angry with her what she did before ; I want to talk more things with her but it was not time. First, I will make her family to pay what they did for ana, after that I will make ana pay for her what she did to me.