Chapter 64 Interview

Alex pov:

Actually, I had to attend the success party of ana, Atlast she gained her project. Due to another business meet I had to leave the meeting after announcing who get the project .

I always believe if ana extend her business circle she will be in best position and she prove it today. Before she was never interested in developing company but now, she was entering into the business field. It will not only develops her company but also her enemies. The only thing I can do now is to support and protect her from this cruel society.

I call ana whether her party came to end or not. If possible, I can pick her up, she did not reply so I left to my house. Today we are spending in my home for this weekend. It was our two-day holiday plan, after this vacation it will be hard to meet each other. She will go to project location and I am in my business trips.

Now I feel why I should have these many businesses trip and work that I can't even spend time with her.

It reminds me the conversation with my parents on their last anniversary. My father didn't expand business because he doesn't want to miss my mother . At that time, I did not understand, Now I understand what it means.

I check the time, it was already 10.My torture days has come to an end, today I will make her pay for what she did , in future she never dare to play games with me.

I hear knock sound and excitedly went to open the door. I never thought it would be situation when I open the door.

Literally, I can never believe what I saw infront of me. She was drunk. She was always against it then why she drank or drinks were misplaced.

Ana' s pov:

I worked very hard for this project and the result mean it. I attend the success party and also meeting where I was introduced to all other business partners in the project.

The people who are working in this project are top companies. You can say my company is only the small company that was working with them.

Laura , john and my assistant attended the party. I greeted every person who approach me, at last dinner was arranged on a big round table nearly 20 to 30 can have dinner.

Now I am having dinner with them , I am so tensed to be with these people. I wish if Alex did not leave me alone today it would be great. If he was here, I can be confident because no matter what he can give me since of security in any situation. His presence gives me the security.

I was interrupted by Mr. Tenson Canton one of the project holders. He said " Ms. Ananya Khanna, I think it was our first meet. I offer you a drink"

" What?" I mumbled , " yes , Ms. Khanna " another person said raising his glass. Seeing him all others raise their glass.

I didn't like to drink; I never like to force myself. I apologized " sorry" others faces changed, " this is not good Ms. Khanna, you should not turn down others. Are you looking down on us like what you did with Mr. Milton's" Others also complaining?

I can understand what they mean because Milton's are also top company. It was a great chance to work together but I turn it down. Others think I am arrogant , proud and full of myself. But I don't like it.

To stop misunderstanding Laura says " Don't misunderstand it sir, MS. Khanna don't drink normally ." She continues "if you want, I will replace her or she can use juice instead"

No one agree to her choice but try to make me do what I don't like.

" We are in this industry you must always mould to it. Ms. Khanna . In future you have many gatherings you must learn it." Mr. Tenson said.