Chapter 79 New Year

Alex Pov:

After few minutes ana return back changing into her night top and pants. " Alex, do you have anything to pack?" she asks me. I didn't reply to her " Alex, wake up and help me." I close my eyes and acting.

" I know you are acting, help me." she stops asking after sometime. I planned a trip for half month or more, but we spend only one week.

After sometime ana set a suitcase of everything she bought for others and our things. We bought few things in island to live here.

" I am tired" she stretches her body and climbs on bed. she moves close to me and hug me from back. I pulled away her hands and move my side giving some space between us.

" Alex, why are you behaving like this?" she shouts at me angrily. she pulls my hand but I jerk away her hand. " what is wrong with you?"

" Answer me" " answer me"... I shout at her " what?" . seeing my angry face, she stops questioning me and slept turning around.

I close my eyes to sleep but I can't sleep, when I am going to wake up, I felt her hand on my body. I want to push it away then I fell her warm breathing on my neck.

I can't throw her away , I turn around and held her in my arms and slept. She is my weakness even if I am angry with her, I can't avoid her.

Next Day:

Ana's Pov:

When I wake up alex is not there on the bed. I hear a water sound in bathroom. It was first time in our honeymoon that he left leaving me alone and went to bath , " Did he is really that much angry with me?"

I am in thoughts , alex comes out putting his dress. " Good morning, Alex" I greet him, he didn't reply, neglects me and went out.

I went into bathroom and complete my work and dress up to check out the room. I hold the suitcase and saw alex sit in hall seeing something in his phone.

He put something on the coffee table, I went and check it , to find those are our flight tickets.

From our journey hotel to airport , plane to our place, he didn't talk to me. In plane also he exchanges seat beside me with other lady.

I felt really bad, I don't want to hurt his feelings but I want to celebrate with all the family. He will never accept to leave from our honeymoon. So, I just tease him then why should he be that angry.

We return to villa where alex parents live, they were surprised to see us. Alex's mom excitedly says " Oh My god, I never thought you guys will come for today's party." She is so happy , she hugs me and alex, but he didn't talk and left from there.

" What happen to him?" she asks seeing alex with a cold face. I don't know what to say. " Tell me dear, did something happen at your honey moon?"

I nod my head in no. "then" she sees me in questioning gaze. " I trick him to return back." Dad and mom are laughing "Ahh".  they guess alex was not interested to return home. 

 " Ohh. Just leave it. He is upset. after sometime he will be alright." Mrs. King comforts me.

She took me and says about the New Year Gala that every year arranges. She explains that top families and business man comes. It was a party to greet and spend time with others. She explains about it and helps me.

It is my first time to attend parties in name of Mrs. King. I am tensed but mom advice it will be easy going. Sanj and Jen also will be there.

After talking with mom, she asks me to take rest, lunch will be prepared. I went to my room to see alex was not there. I ask servant, she replied that alex went to study room.