Chapter 77 Honeymoon

Third person pov:

In morning light, with sea waves outside the house, inside Alex hugs Ana in his arms, her head on his chest, hands are around his waist, their legs were tangled under the covers. Alex put his lips on her forehead and gave a warming kiss ,seeing her every morning in his arms makes him happy and long have a great day .

He is not an empty person with no heart anymore ; his soul and his heart which were empty before are fulfilled with her love and this complete man is only for her. Her everything makes him complete; he is her man and she is his completely.

While alex is in thoughts, he felt some movements in ana. He looks her beautiful messy face; she slowly opens her long eye lashes slowly. After few seconds her eyes opened completely, she took away her hands around his waist and put her hands on alex chest, she gave him a smile saying in sleepy voice "Good Morning, Alex ." Her soft fingers touch wakes up his beast again.

"Good morning, Ana." alex pull her chin up and start to kiss her lips. Ana didn't surprise by the kiss; she was habituated with his cheeky behavior for past three days.

Today is their fourth day, in past three days he was like glue to her. He didn't leave her for a minute. When she was preparing lunch or dinner, when she was cleaning the dishes , doing house work.... every time he disturbs and start to make love.

In this house every corner has a memory of their love making, kitchen, living room, balcony, bathroom, tub, dining.

These days there are only them in this place, no one is present. Ana asks him what is this place He replied before " It was a private island, that he bought for their privacy. No one will be here except us. All requirements are arranged by workers, if anything we require, I give a call and it will be arranged."

" Alex, stop it." " Please." Her voice was stuttering due to alex movements. His lips and hands knows her weakness well than her. She tries her best to control and talk " Alex, you will take me around and spend time outside."

Past three days they were in house itself, never went to see outside. Ana pleaded him and he accept it only if she makes it up to him.

So last night she didn't stop him even she exhausted , but today he starts even without waking up.

" Ana, is it necessary? Honeymoon require you and me only, nothing is good to see other than me." Alex tries to convince her but she scolds him " Alex you are full of yourself." She pushes him away hardly and says " Alex, you don't take me out today then prepare not to touch me. Don't you dare to get near me until honeymoon is ended . you can sleep in other room. "

Ana wakes up from the bed covering herself in the blanket and walk towards the bathroom neglecting his words. She curses him, how can he be not bored doing it all the time. Three days he completely drained her, even last night, she doesn't have energy , just to leave him today she accepts his request and do it overtime, all her body was sore but he just breaks his words.

Outside the bathroom alex rub his hair in dilemma, he just wants to tease her but she left saying those bul****.

" Ana opens the door" he knocks the door; he didn't get any reply. Door was locked from inside, he pleads " Ana, open the door. I am just teasing you," He was used to do everything with her, so he didn't want to miss her even for minutes.

Ana sat in a hot water tub to ease her pain, now she felt better than before. After sometime she stood up and went to take a shower. She saw herself in the mirror having a red mark turns to black and curse alex " Didn't he eat food why must he always bite her like a dog?"

A hand suddenly pulled her to hard solid wall from back, " I don't like that food, I only like you to eat you dear." He said biting her earlobe. Her face turns to red; scolding him she tries to release his grip on her waist. She know he must use spare key to unlock the door.