Chapter 69 Sudden Attack

Ana's Pov:

I was worried when ben told how alex felt when she was missing, I don't know he returned without taking rest. " I must have sent him a message before leaving, this was my mistake itself." I spoke to myself. " It was no mean for him to be cold with me" I stood up and went to alex room.

I opened the door and saw alex leaning on the couch, I slowly walked towards alex and saw his closed eyes. I find it before His face was pale but he also has a light beard and black circles around his eyes. I can say he was not asleep, so I sat beside him slowly. " Alex......" Before I speak alex stood up and about to leave the room.

I grab his hand and say " Alex I am sorry; it was my mistake." Alex pulls back his hand and gave a cold glare to me and about to leave. I stood up and follows alex " I am sorry alex, I didn't do anything on purpose."

Alex turns around with a cold face and questions me " You didn't do it on purpose" his every word has a high pressure on it. We can't say that it was wrong.

I gather my courage and replied " yes, I suddenly got a call from my brother to meet him. I can't put it away and also ...." I wan to say about rumors that make me exhausted. I want some fresh air but I change " I am free at the time so I went suddenly"

He took one step and questions me " then why don't you inform to others or me?"

" Others were busy with their work ,about you. you were in the mission and told me you will be busy for one week. What you would do if you know I am going to meet my brother? You will be worried so I thought I will return before you come."

He took one step towards me and I took back, I can feel the pressure in the room is increasing. " Greta explanation" he said coldly.

" Then you were not hiding anything from me?" Alex questioned me ; with this question I can tell my heart thump.

" What?" I asked in a soft voice,

" You were not hiding anything from me?" he again says each and every word stressed. But it was a pressure applied on me.

" Did he find out about rumors ?" I thought.

When I was in thoughts he interrupts " I repeat did you hide something about us?"

" What did he mean by us? about rumors " I thought and said " Alex , there were some rumors..." " Other than that?" alex interrupts my words. His look was deep that he was trying to read my thoughts.

A sudden topic comes to my mind but I push it away. About our marriage, no way because other than me no one knows about it. Yesterday Shruthi and Sandeep knows this, I can assure that they will never reveal it.

When I was not responding for a long time and had a look that I didn't hide anything but I was guilty to tell him that words , he slowly took out his phone from his pocket. His eyes never left mine and click on something then first there was a disturbance and children's noises . After ten seconds I hear a voice

" When are you married ?" shruti voice.

" What?" deepu voice. Now voices are clear.

" When did you get married ana?"

" How come we don't know?"

" Who is he?"

" Are you bullied or forced?"

" It was alex or others?"

" When did it happen?"

" How can you not invite us?"