Chapter 56 Romantic night 😘💕😍

Chapter 56

Third person pov:

Party comes to an end; guys went to send off their friends. Fin and zack left before because Fiona is pregnant. Ana was between Sanj and jen , they sat on a sofa and chatting. Ana asked " why... I am ... feeling dizzy ?" with a slurred voice. Three of them are drunk.

Jen asked thinking in a drunk state " Do you take any Alcohol drink Ana ?"

Sanj questioned doubtly " Ana, never drink alcohol, do you forget jen?"

"Then why she looks like us." Jen retreats back. Sanj " yes, you are correct. " Pointing ana Sanj asked " What did you drink ana?"

" I didn't" Ana replied leaning on Sanj.

They enquired ana and learn she drank full glass of water in one go and that is strong vodka.

Alex, Dav and Nick , alex said " you can rest in your rooms guys."

Both nodded and enter the hall, seeing three girls in a drunk state.

But they surprised to see ana drunk, they never thought to see ana in a drunk state. Dav asked teasingly " Ana , I remember that you said you don't like alcohol. But how today?" seeing Alex. Jen replied holding him " No, she took vodka by mistake of water." Saying caring tips to alex.

Sanj was taken by nick, and jen by Dav to their rooms. Girls asked alex to take care of ana.

Alex hold ana and make her walk to empty room, while walking Alex questioned " Why did you not wish me?"

Ana replied slurry " I ... I d... don't wan... want to".

" You don't want to, why?" Alex questioned back. He knows everything what happens yesterday. He immediately watches cc footage and fired the employees who bad mouthed her.

" I... am... an.. angry with you" ana replied.

" You are angry, then why do you sing song in the party." Alex walks her to her room.

" I already promised others to surprise you by singing. this was a part of my plan. But my plan was spoiled. If I know that my surprise will be big flop then I had never planned it." Ana said.

" What had you planned?" Alex asked curiously to know.

"It was already a big flop, what is there to know?" Ana replied sadly.

Alex feels the sadness in her voice, alex asked " why it was flop? Don't you how success you're singing."

"All were okay, but my main reason was to get yo... ..." Ana stopped and said " leave it"

Alex thought " To get me" " My chance has been spoiled by them, if not I celebrated with her." Alex opened the door and slowly take her to the bed and make her sit on the bed.

" I will bring you one of the Fiona night dress, then you can take bath." Alex said and comes out the room.

Alex remembered what fin said before leaving. " Alex, what have you done to Ana? yesterday she was very active in all the preparation but after she met you, she was not here. She was absent mind; she even doesn't want to attend the party. We forced her"

" it was just a misunderstanding Fin." Alex replied.

" Clear it fast, we don't know what she planned, but she put a great effort in it." Fin said leaving and turn around said before leaving " Don't disappoint us."

Alex went to fin room and took a night dress and left to Ana room. He directly enters the room and saw empty bed.

Ana was not on the bed, but stood near the window seeing the half moon and talking to herself.