Chapter 12 First Kiss

Alex pov:

One week completed after returning from Maldives. This week I am completely busy to find out the person behind drugs. Our PI find out the complete details of the dealing and take action on it. The person behind the criminal activity is Stephen Johnson "my rival". He always tries to degrade me so he can take my position. All think that I am running companies only in this country, but only my parents and some people know all my activities.

Kings Company is started by my grandfather , I inherit it from my father. I separately start companies' worldwide in all sectors in UK, Africa, India etc,. Stephen thought that he can remove me from this position by taking help of other country people. The thing he don't know is the person he takes help, Mr. Albert lin is managing one my company in UK. No one knows about me. I am the boss and people under me works for me. So, it is easy for me to clear this matter.

When I learn the reason to allow drugs ,I am very angry . if he wants to take position, he has to attack face to face. But he including people, if this plan succeeded it affects the society and people health is in danger.

If he attacks me, I don't care , he is not even a dust at my foot. He included innocent people in it, so I never leave you Stephen. Our PI are searching for evidences then Stephen will be behind the bars, I will never let you come out Stephen.

My PA reminding me today schedule, after one week hearing and meeting Ana makes me happy. After returning from trip she discusses about outline of the designs and left. She asked that she will work from her company, after completing designs she will show me. I don't understand what is her problem. At that night she talks freely. After that she is talking to me professionally.

I thought there will be no difference, but this complete week I am very much frustrated and messed. Do you know why? If I am free, I am thinking about her. After seeing her in water, I can't forget that picture. To forget that I involve in myself in work. I am not busy this week, I made myself into work so that I can forget her. I nearly take 4 to 5 hours sleep. If I close eyes, I only think about her.

In all these , I did not see her for 1 week. Starting I thought "it is better to me if she not come to office. So that I can work freely and can forget her". But it is completely opposite and wrong. Day by day the frustration developed in higher bur never forget. I want to touch her, kiss her, hold her in my arms in my bed. I am completely sexually frustrated .

Then I hear the voice I want to hear from long time. I watch her talking happily with other man working in my company. She always talks with me professionally and strict face but with others she is laughing and talking. Here I am frustrated , she is happy.

With that frustration I stood up from my place and stand behind the door. I hear the knock on the and said "come in"

She enters the cabin I can smell her fragrance entire cabin. She searches for me and did not find me. Before she turn I held her wrist and rotate her caged her between me and wall. she was shocked but I held her both hands beside her head and watching her expression. Her black eyes that always disturb my sleep. I can observe her sudden change in expression . she questioned me "Mr. King What are you doing?". I did not reply to her only observing her lips. Those are shivering I want to taste them. I questioned her hardly ignoring her lips "Why are you talking to him". she thinks for some time and realised my question and replied "Its none of your business with whom I am talking Mr. king. I can talk with anyone who I want. And who are you to question me.." that's it I place my lips on her without continuing her. Her body shivered by my sudden action but overcome after few seconds and started struggling to remove her hands to attack me. But I held her hands above her head and kissed her aggressively pouring all my frustration in it.

Ana's pov:

Alex is very anger and foul mood but I did not think he will kiss me. My brain is completely in trance. I can't think anything and move from my place. He tries to enter but I did not part my lips. Next thing he place his right hand on my waist and move me towards himself that makes place my hands on his chest ,I open my lips. Another hand grip my neck for better access of my mouth. My heart beating fast that he can listen it and my face turns into dark red . the only space between us is my hands. My hands placed on his chest, and I balanced on my hands.

After few more seconds, I came to senses and push him hard and left without turning back. I directly went to wash room by god grace no one is inside . I stand before the mirror and saw my face that turns into complete red. the touch of his hand makes me shiver and raising unknown feelings to me.

"What happen to you Ana. If any man try touch, you will make them learn their lesson." My brain questions me. That's right, until now no person is that close to me, I feel disgust if any one touch me without my concern. But he did not only touch me but also stoles my first kiss. I did not react at that time like I am in any trance.

When he is close to me my brain stops functioning, heart beats fast, and I like those feelings being in his arms. "but these are not good for you ana. He is a play boy ,changes girls like tissues and throw you out after his needs are satisfied. So be in your limits" brain reminded me.

After struggling with myself I wash my face and left from the company. I should never come to this office again. If any work I will send Clara or other members. I directly went to my apartment and want to sleep.

Jen went to work I am the only one in the apartment. I make myself busy by preparing lunch and ate it. I want to sleep but I can't. so, I start drawing designs. After a long time, I heard the door open sound. Jen returns from her work and she asked me "why you came early? I think you always return at 9 or 10."

"meeting with the client completes early.so I return early" I explained. "okay. I will fresh and come" she replied.

"hmm. What you want to eat now. I will prepare" I asked. "Strong coffee with some snacks" jen said.

I am making the coffee and arranged some snacks. I placed it on table , then jen came sat beside me.

She drank her coffee and we talk about her work. She asked me about how my work and about Alex project. I try my best to end his topic fast. After long talk we went to sleep.

Complete night I can't sleep. the morning scene is playing in front of me if I close my eyes. I can't sleep and feeling his hands on my body. GOD!!!! This is frustrating, please god give me some power and control when I am with him.

Third person pov:

After ana left, Alex cannot control his happiness. This is the best kiss up to now. He never takes initiative to kiss in past, all women made themselves fall on him. He kissed before many girls but he never felt the way today he felt with ana. If ana did not push him , he never let her go.

Through out the day he never stops thinking of the kiss. He was eagerly waiting to let her in his arms. At night he slept peacefully thinking about Ana.

But he did not recognize the feelings starting in him. He is also turning same as his friends...

"Feeling jealous"

BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT ALEX 😉😘💖

---------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading. 

i may think this is the fast update..

i am happy to update this chapter because  both  are having feelings to other.

we will see what happens next. either they accept it or decline it..

please vote , share and leave your comments.

bye guys ...