Chapter 27 Make out

Third person pov:

Ananya did not know until now how important alex is to her. """the person we reminds in  our last minute of our life must be important person in our life""". Lopez runs his one hand on her thighs and other hand holding her breasts.

"Bang....bang..." Lopez did not hear the sounds outside; he was  floating in desire and lust. Ana collects her strength pushes him hard and kick him between legs with her knee. Lopez fell another side, turn around screaming. She can't hear anything only one thing in her brain to escape, she moves towards the door, without checking herself .

Lopez shouted "b****, you cannot escape from me" gritting his teeth, get up form bed and walks to Ana. Lopez kicked from backed to not escape, but at the same time door opened and ana felt in the arms of the man. She felt her body heat is cooling in that arms. It gave relief to her; so, she hugged him hard that there is no space between them. But man did not like that and tightly caught her shoulders and pushed back. At the time he loses the grip on  her shoulder , he hears the voice that was weakly calls a name "Alex...".

Hearing that voice the man came who come to save her , caught her and saw her face "..."  in a shock. Hearing something ana came to senses and saw that she hugged a stranger. Even the contact the person is cooling her hot body, it's not correct she thought and wants to move away from that man.

She saw the face of the man "alex. " she rubbed her eyes and saw again but same. Man was in the same position holding her. she thought it was imagination. Lopez came forward and drag her towards him and slap her hard that make ana to fell on the floor.

" you b**** , how dare you? Why are calling that stupid name "Alex" again and again. " he continued irritatingly " Is he your boyfriend?" with a dangerous laugh "Ha ha . No one will save you. But I will explain after this night, no one even your family and boyfriend see you again. they abandoned you from their life's. " smirk on his face he continues " because after release of our s** video tomorrow in social media I think you will be popular" Ana face was even tensed and tears drops from her eyes, she wants to beg to stop all these. He continued " come now bitch, I will explain how to pleasure a man but not kick them." He caught her by hair and dragging her towards before that,  man in the room came to senses and caught the hand.

Lopez saw the man who entered the room stops him to drag her. he thought that man wants to help him to drag her. Lopez ordered the man " I will drag her myself and don't disturb me until morning . leave now". Man did not leave but caught his hand hard that expression on Lopez face was changed. That man turns Lopez hand back and " you caught her by this hand. right " "tsk ... tsk" hand was broken. Complete room now hears the pain of Lopez shouting, " you bastard..." before he continues, man kicks him hard on his stomach that makes him kneel .

At the time the villa is complete mess with a people fighting. We can see two teams one is Lopez men and others are man having a code dress that all are having a black dress. when they hear Lopez shouting ; Wilson, Richard and some went towards the Lopez room to protect him. but it is too  late that he was already kneel infront the man. He looks powerful and his face was hard and red blood shot eyes. He looks more dangerous than his boss. But who care, so they went to fight.

Wilson sent his men to take care of that man, he and Richard went to boss. In the fraction of seconds all the man were on floor with broken bones. Seeing that Richard went to fight, by the first kick he guessed and further he also on floor. Lopez ordered Wilson to kill the man , he went towards the man back and kick him from back, man take one step forward , he turns towards and kicked Wilson, Wilson groaned in pain and says " you are the man come on that day to help her."