Chapter 18 Messed feelings

Third person pov:

Ana and Alex both went towards their friends. Through the way all the guest congratulates them. Jen and fin hugged ana. David ,Zack and Nick hugged Alex tightly. Alex tries to move back and said " Do you want to kill me guys?" " Alex. What are you saying? After a long time, we get the chance to see your dance yaar. We were just over excited to see your performance. How can we kill you?" Nick said tapping him.

"Ana. your performance is grace full. We just like it yaar" Fin praised her. "Ana you won the competition girl. I am proud of you." Jen gives a bone crush hug to ana. " Okay just stop it Jen. I ca... can't breathe ." " Bro you keep your words thank you bro. love you " fin hugged Alex.

Jen excitedly said " Ana if you perform at least one performance in university. All the boys of our college would run around you."
" Yes ana . We cannot take our eyes away from you when you are performing." Fin said. Jen moves closely to ana and said " all men here are drooling over you. Do you know that????? If you want you can select one from them as your lover ."

Ana raised her eyes and pushed her " stop it Jen " " I don't know how to dance. if Alex does not support me, I can't even move on the stage. If you want to praise ,praise Alex. Not me."
Alex sat beside ana; he was disappointed by hearing Jen comments. Thinking ana with other men Alex can't take her words. " Thank you, Alex, for supporting me." ana said to him and forward her hand to thank him. Alex took ana hands and stood up from his place. All the others follow him. By his face expressions we can say that what will happens is not good. Ana wants to stop but seeing Alex seriousness she kept silent.

On another side Kate face is red due to anger. She did not only loose challenge but also face. His partner tries to comfort her but all are in vain. Alex came towards Kate along with others and questioned teasingly" Hello Kate, how is your leg? " Alex was try to question jokingly. "Alex.." Alex stopped and continued " Kate if you want to win the competition you must be fair, if you try to fool others, you must be the first one to lose " by showing her leg. "What are you talking Alex ? I am tripped when dancing because I was not concentrating on dance." Kate stood up from her place and walks to Alex take his hand and said emotionally " I am continuously thinking what if you lose, ana can't dance. I can't see you lose . So, I want to lose for you. I keep aside my pride and thinking about you ." Kate rub her eyes that looks like she was at edge to cry . " At least from this you should know how much I love you Alex" continued by fake tears.
"Stop it Kate. I saw everything, how you fall. You try to make ana trip but you slip while dancing." Alex explained. All others understand what happens. " Kate how can you stoop that low." Jen said. All others also thought Same about her but ana was shock. She did not except Kate to take that move and hurt her.

" I ,Alexander black king always take right decisions and always protect the people belongs to me. We never choose friends by range or power but character. I believe ana has better than others along with you." Alex said pointing Kate, Kate felt insulted.
Before leaving Alex said" Kate I am warning you again never try to harm or insult my people. This is my final saying. Keep it in your mind." " Do you understand? I think you never mind us again." With that all of them left from there.

All the families Alex parents ,David parents, Zack parents, Nick parents, Jen family have a dinner together after the party. (private dinner )

At the end of the party all are leaving ,ana said " I will leave now." Jen already says her before that after party they all have to go to dinner. " Why are you leaving Ana?" Alex asked. " You all should go to have dinner with your parents" ana said. " Yes, why should you have to leave ?"Alex questioned her. Others did not understand what Alex saying. Every time Alex did not take other girls or his dates to dinner. " Why ana will come to dinner? " Zack asked Alex. "She is my girlfriend for today." Alex said.

Fin and others thinking that he wants to take ana that means ana is special from others . So that mean she may be the girl. To tease Alex "you never bring your date to dinner as we know" David said . " Yes. You don't like to take others except our family to dinner. Why to change this time." Zack asked.

Alex did not understand what to say and why they are making this hard to take her. Seeing Alex was struggling fin said " Okay guys. Stop it. Ananya is our friend. We all want to introduce her to our parents. So, this is best opportunity to introduce her. " And asked others opinion.," What you say Jen?" Jen thought and said" Yes Ana you should come to dinner with us"
Ana did not know why all they are taking her to dinner. "why should I come to dinner fin. I am not your family member. Then why should I come" ana questioned.

"Ana we all are thinking about taking you to dinner and introduce to our parents." David said. " You are one of our group ana , if any person joined, we have to introduce them." Nick said.
" But it is not good time to meet them at family dinner. If possible, I will meet them next time. You guys can carry on. " Ana said and want to leave.
" No. you have to meet them today ana. You are the hot topic of today event. They will feel happy to meet you. you must meet them. That's it. "Zack said.
Fin and Jen drag her towards lift and press top floor where dinner takes place. All enter lift, ana was tensed how she have to face those top rich families. She is only a commoner, how can she meet them .
" Please guys, next time I will meet them. I did not prepare for it . Pls leave me. " Ana explained but no one care her. "You should not worry ana. You already know my parents and fin parents. Zack ,Nick and David parents only you meet newly. David parents already knows you but didn't met them . So, don't worry. Our parents are free going than us if once they like you" jen explained.

No one is hearing to ana. The lift stops all are coming out. Alex stands beside ana and hold her hand. He understands her situation so he said " Ana don't worry. I am here." Ana gets some courage.

That complete floor is booked no one is there except them. On moving towards the only room, they are. Large circular table having 60 people at a time. All of them are chatting, when their parents saw them " you all came . Have the dinner come fast. " Claire said. Ana is back so they did not observe her.
" Mom, dad uncles and aunts. I want you to meet our new friend in our group ." Showing ana Fin said" This is Ananya Khanna."
All of them watch her " she is the girl dance with Alex. Right" Zack mother asked . " Yes mom( mother-in-law) " fin said.
" Come on children first take your seat and then talk." Claire said. All of them take seats. Ana sat between Alex and fin. Jen stood up and introduce pointing others .After introducing all others fin said " mom, she is the girl I said you before. She did the interior design of our flat." Claire and others watch fin house before. All of them praised and like her designing skills.