Chapter 57 Cherish you

Third person pov:

Ana wants to get up but her body doesn't support her, every inch of her body was in pain. She hardly wakes up from the bed, seeing new surroundings and body aches, she tries to sit leaning on the headboard and felt uneasy. She checks herself under the blanket and shouted in shock" Ahh".

While ana was thinking what happens there was a click and door opened. Alex came out form the bathroom. Seeing alex half naked ana shouted closing her eyes with hands. Alex who was only in towel and walks towards ana with bath robe in his hands.

He stood two steps away from ana and said " you have already saw it Ana but if you don't cover yourself ,I don't know I can control myself next minute." Ana realized what he said and suddenly cover herself with blanket and murmurs " pervert". Alex turns around and wear the bathrobe, ana from side can see some red marks on him, that are similar to red marks on her. Ana start thinking and remember some parts of what happens last night.

She moves under the blanket and curse herself, " Ana what have you did last night?" . Alex watches her actions in the mirror and laugh himself.

"Ana, you fresh up, I will bring dress, you can change into it." Alex said and move towards her. she felt he was approaching her ; she tightly clutches the blanket. She was really embarrassed to face him now, Alex slowly lifts the blanket slowly, ana try to stop but alex pull the blanket until her face, ana closes her eyes tightly. Alex gave a kiss on her forehead and left form there.

Ana barely moves from her place; she slowly walks to the bathroom. She can smell alex body perfume, she moves to the bath tub and fill with hot water.

Alex bought dress and kept in the room, moving to door he turn around and saw the empty bed and remembers last night incidents.

Alex remembers how ana pull him , moans his name ,bite him. His expression changes when he thought ana tears when he entered her. Until that moment he doesn't know that he was her first. She bites her lips to control her pain, to ease her pian alex kissed her until she was okay and put her hands around him.

Alex promised her " You are mine. I will give all the happiness in the world to you and never let you regret for loving me."

In the dining hall , all are gathered and having breakfast. After ana settled in her place Sanj asked " Ana , how are you feeling now?" " I am fine." Ana replied and questioned them what she drank. Jen explained her she drank vodka instead of water. Dav asked her " Ana , from now you can join with us."

" Never." Ana replied and thought" I will never drink or even touch it again in my life."

Jen asked raising her eyebrows " Alex, how did she behave last night? I hear first time drunk people become brave and behave crazily. Did she speak anything about us? What did she say?"

Others are hearing with curious, Alex replied in short " yes, it was she was brave last night. She talks about her childhood and how she came here. How you and she are friends."

" Next" Jen asked eagerly to know whether she said her feelings or not, did something happen between them.

Before alex reply , ana interrupt " Jen, stop it. I share our moments in university. That's it." " Have breakfast first, when it is hot." And divert the topic. Just then alex phone rang, he left to answer the call.

Ana ate fastly and escaped from there saying she has work. Seeing ana awkward walk Sanj asked " Ana what happen to your legs?"

" I hit the bed while walking in dizzy last night." Ana said after thinking. " May I help you ..." before Sanj complete ana interrupt "I will go, you enjoy your food." Ana left from there.