Chapter 20 Jealousy

Third person pov:

On the engagement day, all the family relatives, business mans and college friends of both Jenny and David are invited. All the arrangements are done by their friends. The arrangements from decoration to dinner are completely done by friends.

Alex , zack, and nick take care of all arrangements. Decoration and dinner by Ananya. Dinner was ordered from ana restaurant. Dressing by Fiona. Dresses from Fiona boutique. The event take place in a famous hotel run by alex. Their parents will come at party time. All the work is done, all went to their rooms to ready for the party. Girls all are ready up in one room and boys in another room. fin and ana ready up jenny and boys help David to ready up . Ana and their friends meet all of their parents and moves to their friends.

All the guests are started to come, Jenny and David parents receiving coming guests. Jen and David are receiving their friends. After some time, parents of jen and David walk to the stage and speak.

"hello good evening to all. I am glad to see you all here." David father Mathew said. " Until now our families are friends in rich and poor, happy and sad. " jenny father Austin said. "As parents we could not be happier to announce this engagement Jenny Vincent and David Collins are in love . So, we made an arrangement to share this happy news to you all" Mathew says. " I wish all of you bless them to have a bright future." Austin said . There is a complete sound of applause in the hall. Their parents call them David forward his hand to jenny and walk towards the stage. On the stage both jen and Dav exchange their rings. All are congratulating them.

Ana and fin introduce their friends to each other. In meanwhile alex and other talks with their business partners. Some business mans are known ana at alex parents' anniversary, they did not dare to talk to her. But remaining young man and friends wants to approach her. Ana did not ready heavily, simple dress and light makeup but she attracts the people around her. Some men's here gawking ana like a greedy person.

On other side alex is not beside ana but his concentration is completely on ana. He observes each and every person. His blood boiling g but he is controlling himself. At that time one of his business partner Chris came towards him and greeted him. Beside alex his friends are also there, they observe alex moves. Chris said "Alex can you do a small help?". Alex thought about he is asking about business but the next words make alex his temper. "Can you introduce me to your sister friend.?" Chris asked excitedly. Chris is one of the bastards never respect a girl, he is the worst person to introduce to others. Zack and nick are worried if alex reacted that's it no next talk.

Seeing the situation Zack replied " sorry buddy she is taken." " Zack I am not talking about Your wife Fiona; I am asking about Girl beside her. She is simple but looks hot and se...." before he completes nick interrupt him. " Chris don't slip your tongue, if her boyfriend knows about it then you will be finish" nick warned him. "bad luck she is chosen. If she is single can you suggest her to me." Chris asked nick with an expectation.

"okay if possible, I will" nick said "someone is calling you " with that nick send Chris. Hearing all from his friends he did not understand what they are talking. Fin said that she did not have any BF before from where did that person come now. When I am far away from them , some thing happened. Alex in his thought that he did not observe jen and David arrival.

"who is that guy talking with alex?" zack asked . "His name is Vicky; he is one of famous handsome, topper and intelligent in our college. He is one of my friends" Jenny said. " why he is talking to ana?" Nick asked, Alex came out from his thoughts by hearing them and saw ana. " he always tries to pursue ana. He proposed ana in the second year, ana reject his proposal. Ana never interested in relationships at that time. We try to agree her but she never. Now she is settled so he wants to try again." Jen explained. Alex friends are observing while jen saying, he is good at managing his feeling before others but not before him.