Chapter 31 Ordering each other

Third person pov:

Alex was flying to Maldives at night. He reached there by morning and went to his villa. He then went to check the project. May be by this month ending ,project will be completed. He saw ana 's back supervising the work, he remembered what help  did fin asked him . His task is to take ana from Maldives to New York by todays evening. Alex don't know why she asked him to do it.

He went to ana and just then ana turn around , they look into each other faces . Both have eye contact, then one of the workers greeted Alex and left , which make ana to take step back and create a space between them.

Alex hear ana greets him "Good Morning Mr. King. " Alex nodded his head, "his face was pale and looks tired" ana thought same alex thought about ana. Ana asked " Mr. King, why are you here? " " why?? I should not come here without any reason" Alex replied and felt bad that she was not happy to see him here. But he was happy to see her after a long time. (only one and half month)

" No, not like that, I hear you are having hectic schedule this week, so I thought you will come on last day to check the our work." Ana replied professionally. " yes, but I am here for you?" Alex said. Ana was stunned to hear it. By seeing her expressionless face alex said " I should talk to you. " Alex said.

"what ??" ana asked him. " I want to talk to you, are you free now?" Alex questioned her again . " with me? why?" Ana again questioned him. "Ana can you just stop questioning me? I just want to talk to you" Alex said irritatingly. Ana was silent they were in public, if she asks something, he will shout which get more attention. Seeing alex bad mood, she followed him. " I had never questioned by others, like her. why she has to be stubborn always?" Alex murmured to himself

In private room, after ordering their coffees  alex said to ana " I want you to return back with me." after a few seconds of silence Ana replied " Alex , I have work to complete here and submit it on before time. I can't return with you." " About work I am the owner ; I can extend time. " Alex said " Now you can come with me? " Alex cleared ana doubts . Ana was about to reject it but alex stopped her " see Ana , I don't have any patience to talk now, stop your interrogation and come back to New York with me" Alex said closing his eyes. Ana asked " Alex, you can't order me." " I did not order you, I asked you to come" Alex said casually . " then you have to take my permission, you can't decide for me. " Ana explained the difference between ordering and asking.

Alex opened his eyes and said " I can because you are my woman and you can trust me. I don't kill you" Ana was irritated "why he has to talk about it?" Ana thought and replied " Alex I said I am not..." before sentence completes Alex placed his lips on her. He kissed her hungrily, before he enters inside; waiter opens the door, alex went back and sat normally. But ana face was flustered thinking about kissing and get caught. Waiter did not raise his head only asked if they want anything and leave.

After waiter left alex saw ana face red, he was satisfied and said " pack your things and wait for me. I will pick you up" he drank his coffee  " Alex..." " I don't like to repeat it, next time if waiter interrupt also, I will not leave you." Alex declared it. Ana face was blank " why he has to behave like beast?" . she wants to reject it but she knows he do what he says, by her previous experience.

Ana divides the work to be done and went to pack things, in half hour alex came to pic her. when she gets in the car, she saw alex working on lappy and talking on phone at a time. He was instructing something on phone, he speaks in other language but his voice can say the dangerous his words are. like if you did not complete the work you will be dead.

Ana sat silently at the end and observe the road. After 10 minutes of ordering alex cut the phone and throws it in front seat. He kept his head back and continuing his work.