Chapter 58 Live together

Third person pov:

Alex confession moves ana heart, if anyone hear his words no one believe alex said these words. Ana was in a daze , alex slowly hold Ana's small face in his hands and said " Ana, I fall for you before your trip to India , it was just coincidence to know more in your home place. But I am happy to know you more, the more I know about you, the more I fall for you." alex was giving a light kiss on her cheeks " I never sympathize you; I like the way you are" he leans and about to kiss on her lips, it was disturbed by a sound, it was thunders raining heavily. Ana pushes alex " It was not good to be here late night, you must leave."

Alex slowly walks beside ana and says " Good night" and walks towards the door. Alex tries to open the door, but it was not opening. Ana thought he was playing; she went to open the door.

Ana's expression was blank and remember landlord words door must not close hardly, it will be stucked. Ana tires to open the lock using keys but no use. Alex watching ana who was trying to open the door, and complained " It was your fault" Ana point outs him.

Alex pointing himself and asked in confusion " Me". " Yes, why should you close the door hardly, now it was locked and cannot be open" Ana complained and searching for the phone and found that her phone was broken on the floor. She drops her phone before, " Can you give me your phone?" Ana asks alex.

Alex search and remember that he throws his phone in car. She saw blank face " where is your phone?". "In the car." He replied " What? Who will keep phone in the car? " Ana questions him.

" You did not reply to messages, I was angry so I throw it in back seat." Alex said casually, Ana did not ask anything, mummers to herself " what should I do now? No one is there to call for help and it was late." Ana was thinking how to open the door and send off alex.

Alex suggested " Ana, It was late night and raining. No one will come even if you call for help. Leave it tonight, tomorrow we will ask for help."

" Where will you sleep?" Ana asked even knowing answer. Alex nodded . " No, we should not" Ana answered. Living in same house with him make her shiver, " Why? Before we live in the same house." Alex told.

" No here I only have one bedroom, how will I agree to it. You must leave tonight. I will think about it." Ana was trying to open the door at last she can't open it.

" Ana, leave it. I won't eat you . we already live in the same room. why are you exaggerating about it?" Ana answered herself " how can I be with you in same room after sleeping with you? I don't want to risk again."

Ana thought for some time and said " you must sleep in the hall." " Ana , are you joking. How can I fit in that small sofa?" Alex asked ana. Alex thought it was a great chance to sleep with her, last two nights he did not sleep well. When the door locked, he felt God was his side but ana was telling him to sleep on the small sofa.

" It's your problem. I don't care." Ana said and left to bedroom to change into night dress. Ana locked the room and put her hands on the chest. " Why all once at a time? He just expressed his feelings, and now we are under the same roof." Her heart was beating fast, she cooled herself and changed. When she was applying moistures, the room turn into dark.

Alex in the hall stood up suddenly and went to open the door, it was locked. He hit the door once, it was opened. He cannot see ana " Ana, where are you?" Ana hear alex voice slowly replied to him. Based on her voice he reached ana " Are you okay?" Ana replied lightly. Alex brings her into hall and asked " where are the candles or Battery light?".

Alex bought and lit the candles on the tea table, he gave her some water to drink. After she was okay, he questioned her angrily " how can you rent this flat? Everything was problem here, no lock, no invertor, weak doors.... "