Chapter 32 Surprise

Third person pov:

All the arrangements were done, they are some people same age as them . some of them are good classmates of Ana and jen, workers in Ana's designing company and restaurant. This party is held at small villa at outskirts of city. All are normal people not powerful, some of them start their business , some work in other companies. Villa was beautifully decorated for birthday party. Except alex all known that today was Ana's birthday. After alex returned with ana, he was locked in a room chatting with his friends.

At the time of party beginning alex and his friends comes out, seeing top four billionaire here, classmates of ana in the party are surprised and also questioning themselves how and why they came here . Ana's workers know about her friends because they work together , they are not surprised to see them. Alex is number one hottest bachelor and richest person in the world, who came to a small birthday party of a common person like Ana surprised Ana's classmates. Some of them knows alex is jen's boyfriend friend but they never thought of alex take time to attend for his friend's friend party. As expected, Men try to meet those top billionaires for business talk and girls trying to get introduce themselves with them. In them expect alex remaining three are committed.

At the same time the room door opens on the first floor and three girls comes out , in them two are in a party wear and another girl is completely different from the two. She wears a red and cream color net saree walking elegantly with them looks like goddess. When they reach into the view of people, no one can take away their eyes from her. Just then alex turns to see ana in a saree and his eyes widened. Her look was like an angle drop from heaven black eyes that attracts like magnet towards her, those pink lips want to bite it, her black hair flying like waves, her whole self must be embrace in his arms...

All the men were seeing her like an angle came from heaven, no one knows her dressing style she is wearing today, that was completely different from them but her looks flatten them. All of them were surprised because she always be formal and reserved that she never uses any makeup, and always keep her hair in bun. But today looking her all of them were surprised her classmates always thinks she is a nerd and covers herself completely with clothes , by seeing her today they all are regretting now and girls are envy her beauty, some are thinking that she is trying to seduce hot billionaires invited here today.

Alex did not blink his eyes until his friends jerked him. Dav teased him " stop drooling at her" just then alex hear jen voice thanking them for attending. The next words make him realize him what event they had plan. Jen wished ana and mentioned some memories of their college times.

The party was not big or grand , looks simple. Only some members nearly 40 to 50 are here and decorations are simple. Ana was greeted by her friends and workers. They all praised her and some commented her " if you dress up more in college then you are number one beauty in our college." Others agreed and said " yes, why you did not dress like this before Ana?"

"I think men will come to get your number, who will you choose Ana ?" some teased her while greeting her. Ana did not take those comments seriously , she let them gossip themselves and went forward to greet others. Jen was beside her for some time and left from there to check the cake. Fin was also with jen in checking arrangements.

As expected, male friends of Ana try to get her number or for dinner or for dating. All know that she is single, all try their best to get her. But she tried her best to refuse them politely. After meeting all of them Ana went towards her batch. Nick and zack greeted her when they saw her. Ana saw alex stand beside his friends, she expected him to greet her, but alex did not even glance at her. she was disappointed, but did not show any expression. Zack saw it and about to remind alex but just then cake was presented. Jen and fin arranged the cake and gathered others around it.