Chapter 26 Next deal

Third person pov:

On Thursday Ana went to her office at afternoon to decide designs, she had a hectic schedule. After charity she tries to find Alex and explain but they did not meet in past days. Zack and fin, David and jen went to London for business meeting, nick went to meet his girlfriend, Alex don't know ......

Ana immense herself in work that she did not ate food from last night. she is at her restaurant to check once and left to her apartment by 6:00PM. She thought after going home she had to take food. When she is getting into the car some one place napkin at her nose that makes her to lose consciousness.

When ana came to conscious, she observes the surroundings and remembers that someone make her unconscious and brought her. She was panic to Complete dark, with lamp light on the night stand she observes surroundings. she was on a king size bed , no one is there, it's a big bedroom with two doors. I stood up from the bed and rotate the knock, but it was locked. She bangs the door and shouted but no one replied.

Ana did not have strength, she went back and sat on the bed, catching her head in her hands closed her eyes, her head was spinning. After of sometime there is "click" sound on the door. Ana suddenly rises her head but could not see who the person is. In dark she doesn't know who is this. She questioned " Who are you? Why you kidnapped me?" with high tone . She tries to show her braveness to another person.

"HAA HA...." Devil laugh hear from other side. Ana was afraid, she doesn't know who is? Why he brought her? The other person knows her reaction and switch on the lights. Ana was shocked to see the other person. " what Ms. Ananya Khanna? Are you afraid to see me here or you think I forget what you did to me? " he said and come towards the bed. " Did not expect to see me here? Right? What should  I do ? You make things difficult. If you accept the deal at that time, the things will be not like this." That man says.

" why? What I have did to you? I am not that type to cheat others , why should I accept the deal." Ana replied in her attitude. Ana was afraid but never liked to ordered by others or make herself less.

*********

Past:

On Tuesday:

Ana went to her restaurant like daily, when she was doing her work one waitress said that someone came to meet her. She went to meet that person, when she saw him looks familiar.

" hello good evening. I hear you want to meet me. How can I help you?" Ana said.

" Hi Ms. Ananya. I think you forget our last meeting." He said with disappointment but did not show  to her. " I introduce myself. I am Stephen Johnson. We met last time at charity night. You are with Alexander." Stephen said.

Now ana remembered him where she saw him. That night she lost control on herself and speak a lot. Remembering those thoughts, she felt uneasy again . she replied " yes . Mr. Johnson. I am sorry. I forget it." he said " it's okay MS. Ananya. Please take your seat." Ana sat opposite to him. Ana felt weird about his behavior, he was gawking at her like to eat her. After they sat Stephen ask if she want to have anything. Ana rejects offer politely. He comes to the point " Ms. Khanna , I want to give you an offer that you never say no?"

Ana asks " what offer Mr. Johnson?" she thought it was about designing but she did not expect the next words.

Stephen tells his offer " I want to you to be my spy for me at kings' company." Ana was silent " what he is talking" she thought and questioned " what ??? Mr. Johnson ? what are you saying?"

Stephen explains " Anaya I hear you are working at Alex company. I want some information about his work about further projects. If you get it, we both gain profit."