Chapter 66 Brother

Third person pov:

Before Alex work complete ( Nearly 12 hours before)

Ana is standing infront of door ringing the door bell, ana landed yesterday noon. After returning from New York, she went to her parent's home Khanna Mansion. Evening she went to visit her father and aunt cemetery. She shared them her new life, projects and spend time chatting with them.

Yesterday night she answered Shruthi call normally, when she finds ana was here she ask ana come to her home. Now she was waiting infront of Shruthi house.

Shruthi open the door seeing ana she excitingly hugs ana " Ana, long time no see" " I never thought I can see you again this fast" she said welcoming her into the house. She made ana to sit and sat beside her, " How are you?"

" I am fine, what about you?" ana replied

" I am fine" the chat starts ask about business and run into personal questions.

" Why are you here ?" Shruthi asked. Ana replied " Family related, my brother called me day before yesterday and says want to meet me."

"Your family?" Shruthi gasped " Why you should meet him , he never cared about you before . Not even once he asked you how you were, helped you with your family issues. He let you suffer, why should you meet him?" even though she doesn't know much about her family but she knows how ruthless and cruel they are.

" It was not his mistake ; he was small and don't know anything about it" ana explains " I remember he always try to be with me, pleaded my mother to take me with them but no one hears him. Now he wants to meet me how can I turn him down him."

" I want to see how he was after these years, I met him last was on my eighteenth birthday, my last visit to India, I didn't see him. I used to love him so much before any how he is my brother ." ana says sharing her time with her brother.

" How is your life?" Shruthi asks seeing ana expression to change where it leads to " good"

" Do you have any boyfriends or lover" Shruthi ask an eyeing her every expression. Ana was struggling to say or not, but it was her friend.

" You are hesitating that mean you have one, tell me who he is?" she came closer exciting " the one who bring last time."

Ana has a surprised look, " Do I am that easy to be read by others?" questions herself, Shruthi replied " No, you are not. I am good at reading you because we are more than a family."

" When he was here last time, I know he is perfect for you" she starts to ask " Do you both go well?" Shruthi ask how is her relationship. How he treats her. while they are chatting ana explained her latest rumour about her and alex. She even showed how the public responded.

" Don't take it to your heart" She side hugs ana and encourage her. just they were chatting Shruthi children and her husband comes from Market.

Sandeep greeted her when he saw her and went to change , her children sat beside Shruthi.

Sandeep sat on the sofa and asked " Do you give her the sweet?"

" I forgot" she stood up and went to bring . Sandeep ask ana about alex. " Did you inform alex before you come?"

Ana says " No, why do you ask?"

" He will never allow you alone, if he know that you visit here." He continues seeing ana doubt face. " Because he was protective, He cares about you, how can he send you alone to your family knowing that they will harm you."