Chapter 29 Rumors are true

Chapter 29

Third person pov:

 Next morning ,Ana sat at the end of bed leaning on headboard and sleeping peacefully. Alex slept in her lap placing his hands around her waist.

*** At night **

When alex entered office ana came to get her things, seeing lights on in alex room ana thought Charles is there. To confirm it ana knock the door but she hears a weak voice to come in. she saw a man back but she knows who he is. Ana wants to apologize to him but he ordered her to massage. Before she replies he left, after few seconds she hear him calling again. She was surprised to see a mini room with all facilities a home has. Single bed with attached bathroom ,kitchen, living hall and mini bar. When ana entered she did not observe alex sat for her.

Ana plays a soft music and went to bed to massage his hair. After few seconds she saw alex having an even breathing. She wants to leave but have a look at his face she can't leave him like that. It causes him a severe backpain, so she went to help him to lay him down but what happened is different.

Ana dragged him down to sleep , it's hard at last she was succeeded, she thought he was heavy sleepyhead and trying to arrange pillow under his head, without waking him. But alex make her sit and kept his head in her lap and slept like a cute boy. " what cute boy" she gets away those thoughts. She wants to wake him up but seeing his face pale and tired, she felt bad. "Why should he work that hard ? his parents earned a lot then why he is to suffer??" she questioned herself. She observes his face closely. He looks weak but his handsome features did not lose its glory. " every time I see your face you look more beautiful than before. Why ??" Ana asks him slowly setting his hair . she did not hear male voice but she hears a female voice. " because you start to like him. I think your feeling also starts growing from last you seen him"

"No ... I only help him. he helps me many times before , it's only a way to repay him" Ana console herself , while thinking about him she also drifted in to sleep.

***********

When Ana felt a pain in her neck, she tries to turn her body was numb. Just then she felt heavy weight in her lap to turn, then she opens her eyes and saw a peaceful sleeping alex face. She reminds herself to not wake him up, she slowly tries to lift his head . she suddenly hears a loud sound of alarm; in action she releases alex head that hit her knee.

"ouch... what the fuck???" Alex rubbed his head , wake up from his sleep and continued " who entered my room with out my permission?" alex shouted at another person. " I am sorry. I just ...." Ana was stammering . " Ana ..." alex surprised to see her, he rubbed his sleepy eyes and saw her again.

" I... just want to help you but by sudden alarm I was afraid and left your head. I am sorry." Ana explained herself. But alex was seeing her morning face, he came all here to see her ." what a beautiful morning" he thought.

But he doesn't know how she entered so he asked teasing reminding past " Ana why are you here? Did you miss your man?" alex raising his eyebrows proudly, all the tiredness he had was gone. Ana can see changes in that face which was pale last night is having some brightness in those eyes.

" no... last night you ordered to massage you. You did not give me time to reply." Ana continued hesitating " next" alex asked " when I was about to leave you dragged me and make me sit , you did not leave me . I don't want to disturb your sleep. So, I have to sit here. "

Alex thought it was his dream that he slept in ana lap last night but it was real. When he saw ana to leave " Ana where are you leaving ?" Alex asked her. Ana reminds something and says " before I leave, I want to tell you something" ana turn around to face him and seeing into his eyes and says " I am sorry again to make you stress because of me you have to include in these scandals and for calling you my man and for that night behavior . It's all because of me. I have solution for it. And thanks for saving me when I am in danger. I will thankful to you for my rest of the life."