chapter 53 Ana's Explosion

Third person Pov:

In the room there was a sound of shouting with pain " Bitch... How dare you to rebel against me?" Jackson shouts covering his paining part. When he was about to touch her, ana kicked him between his legs. He parted back shouting at ana.

Ana stood up from bed " Bastard, you want to bully me, when it's your turn you feel pain." Ana slapped him hardly oh his face.

" Slap..."

Jackson did not react fast to escape from the slap, but he stopped her next slap.

" You go too far, no one can save you today ." He caught her arm that was about to slap him again. Ana was struggling to release her hand but his grip was even tighter.

He pushed her to wall and caught her other hand. He blocked ana by holding her hands both sides.

" You can't escape from here." He bends to ears, smelling the fragrance of the body and said " It's better to submit yourself Ananya . it's not late"

He pushed himself on her , kissing top of the ears , on ears and then neck. Ana wriggling to escape from his kisses, he holds both her hands back in one hand.

With another hand he pulled her face infront of him. " Your lips are really tempting." He slowly bends to kiss them.

Ana raises her leg and step on his foot with a point heel sandal. He takes back with the pain holding his feet. " You bitch, do you think with the small tricks you can escape from here."

With her hands free, ana took a flower stand and hit him on his head. " Ahh." He shouted.

" You crazy woman, how dare you hit me? you want to take my life." He fiercely shouted back holding his head. He saw a blood on his forehead with a two-inch cut.

Ana tries to escape from here, she walked out of the bed room in search of her hand bag. She clearly remembers that after unlocking the room, she kept it in her bag.

She found the bag on sofa; she searches for the card.

Jack behind her pushed her on to the sofa and turn her to face him, " you make me bleed, I will not leave you easily. I make you scream under me and make you beg me . you made the things hard between us" he said with an anger.

His actions are fiercer than before, Ana want to escape. Seeing her tricks, he slapped her.

" I had been soft to you before not now. I will show how cruel it will be?"

Ana touches her face which was hot due to shot.

Jackson caught her face with one hand , ana wriggle to escape . his force was becoming strong, she pushed him with all force.

In escape her hand that was caught by Jackson, due to his hard pull her shirt hand was torn which reveals her pale white shoulders and two buttons of her shirt were opened .

Ana covered herself with one hand and walked back from him.

Ana has a red face with pain and anger. " Bastard, I will make you pay for this.".

She walked towards window; Jackson enjoyed the helpless figure infront of him. Ana holds the curtain in another hand.

Jackson let his guard down because of ana's helplessness. Ana covers herself behind the curtain, when he was so close ana covered his head into the curtain.

When ana walk behind curtain she holds two ends of curtain, when he was close to her, she pulled his head into the curtain and hold his head and hit the wall beside her.