Chapter 59 Real Date

Third person pov:

For the next three days alex stay in Ana's flat. They are at starting stage of relationship eat together whenever possible and spend time with each other. Ana told him to live in his place and meet when possible but alex did not compromise. " You don't want to reveal our relationship. I can't be with you in public, so I don't want to waste my remaining time."

---

Today alex is going on business trip, he can't be with her for next few days. He packed his things and went to meet ana before his trip. They met at Ana's restaurant, alex said her to take care of herself and don't take risks. Always keep in contact with others. He kissed her at last and left from there.

In business trip alex was very busy, even though he had a little time to rest, he always makes time for ana. They talk in few words but it was an assurance for both of them were safe.

Three days later, at night Ana went to her flat and saw Sanj and Jen waiting for her. She was shocked by their sudden visit. Ana invited them and went to fresh up. In bed room she collects all his things and hide it in cupboard. " Thank god I had already clean house and arrange his things." Ana murmurs to herself.

Fiona cannot join now ; they chat for some time. Sanj and jen share their marriage life with her and asked when she will marry. Ana was shy hearing their words. " Ana, you have to stop working and search for hubby. In our group you and alex are still single." Sanj questioning ana. " About Alex, never expect it from him. He will never have a girlfriend in his life, he always thinks that all girls are coming for his money or fame," Jen explained seeing ana's expression " But I think now he has some one he likes. I hear from David that last few days he behaves differently."

" What difference ?" Sanj enquired excitedly seeing ana's reaction. " He was smiling more these days, messaging between meetings and going home early." Hearing these ana's face blush, she covers it with her hands, Sanj asked teasing ana indirectly " Really, Ana you are the only one single now."

" See he also had a girlfriend what about you? You have to tell me today did you have any boyfriends or any person you like, we will help you to chase him" Sanj and jen are trying to help her. "Ana, tell me there are anyone you like." Jen asked , Ana nod her head in no.

" If you don't have anyone then I will arrange blind date for you." Jen suggested. " I know many boys around me, tell me How should he be? What qualities he must have?" Jen pointed to her and Sanj said " On your taste we will choose boyfriend for you."

Both are forcing ana to tell but ana replied " No, I don't have that doesn't mean I will go on blind dates." " I want some time guys. Please ..." Ana pleaded with an pleasing face. " When I am ready for dating, I will first inform you." After chatting Sanj left but jen was with ana that night.

Next day ana calls alex continuously, he did not call her yesterday. she was afraid something bad may happen to him. it was noon she called alex but he did not lift the call. She called ben, " hello Ms. Khanna"

" Ben, do you know where alex is? " Ana asked ben in worry tone. " Ms. Sir is in meeting." Ben replied politely . " ok" ana said and suggested ben " Is he busy recently? He did not reply to my calls. Let him take some rest, don't allow him to work hard"

" Ms. Actually sir returned yesterday night. I dropped him at your place last night but he calls me back to pick him up after sometime." Ben replied hesitating and said " Sir had completed one week work in three days and returned night to meet you. Sir... did not have anything yesterday and wait for you late night." " Seeing your friends did not leave , he left and morning he attended meeting. He was in bad mood today,"