Chapter 40 My Family

Third person pov:

Alex shouted coldly " stop it. I should not hear another word from anyone."

All the people around were silent , when they hear his cold voice the surroundings are illuminating his Aura. Some even shivered hearing his words. But Ana did not take his words seriously, she was just worried that , if she left with alex not only they blame her to seduce him and also degrade his character. In this country they are limits for girls and boys when compare to abroad.

Ana dared to say against him, he was furious by his expression ana can say it, " Alex , you should leave now. I have work to do, leave me. it's not correct time." Ana loses her hand with all her strength and walk away. Alex just grabs her hard that she directly collides alex chest. Ana saw into alex eyes which were like a blood shot. She prayed to god to let her leave.

In past two days she learns that these people are here to meet the person who was now close to her. Alex said " Ana if you don't leave right now, I will do in my ways.". Alex was about to bend, ana stopped him.

" Alex, they are all relatives of Sanjana. I have to take care of them." Ana explained herself. Alex patiently replied her " Ana you are here to take care means see their needs but not to become their maid and do what they said. House maids are here to take care about it."

" But maids were not here...." Ana was interrupted by alex" if servants are not here that doesn't mean you have to do this ana and let degrade yourself." seeing their closeness others murmured "she already starts her skills to lure him." " why are they so close?" " what she did to him?" " For that mere bitch, he even neglects the top beauty in our family"

Hearing those murmurs Geetha felt she was degraded. To show ana position was a maid she went forward " Mr. King she was just a past friend of Sanj, you should not care people like her. it will only degrade yourself. And also, uncle Anand left her to take care of us, you should not worry about it."

Alex who was suppressing his anger and turn towards the family and asked Aunt Sudha. Pointing Sudha he called her. " Mrs. Sudha, uncle Anand left Ana to do servant work here." Sudha shook her head in no. " then why ana was doing these works?" pointing the mess.

Sudha explained " the servants did not come, so ana take that place . she is responsible for it."

Alex turns towards others and pointing first aunt who blamed ana " Aunt, who is ana to you?" . She did not understand what he asks . seeing her dilemma face alex repeated " how did Ana belong with you or your families like blood related or close friend ?"

First aunt replied " she was just a friend of Sanj in past. How can a cheap girl like her be in our family?" Alex gets the point " So, Ana was not your friend or blood related. Then why should she take care of you, if you want you can ask your daughter to take care of your families. She belongs to this family, she have to take care about it"

Pointing to others " you all belongs to each other, then you should take care of each other. Why should ana take care of you. If the servants were absent , then you should do your work or let your daughters and son to your work."

Another lady speaks hearing " why should our children do it? They are not like Ana who was living a pathetic life. They lived a great life in abroad not like this girl . We thought if she does work, we will not let her work for free, we can pay her back. In that way she can earn money for her living."

Alex left a laugh and turn towards ana " they did not know whom you belong to and think how low about you?" . Geetha who was silent for whole time asked alex " who she belongs to?".

" She was not here because of Sanj, she was here because of Nicholas Heyles. Groom side. " All are in shock. " Ananya Khanna is not here because of Chaturvedi's , but for Nicholas Heyles representing the famous billionaire . Ananya Khanna belongs to our family. How should she be treated? " And pointing another lady who said she pay for ana.

The  Billionaire's Secret Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें