Chapter 33 return to home

third person pov:

After birthday party all are dispersed doing their business. Ana was busy in her business, now her burden decreases because AK Foundation. But she accepted many projects in last few days, to complete them she works hard.

Other side Alex also busy in his work, after he return from birthday party complete underground maphia was messed up. Some groups want to attack on Alex and take the control over Maphia.

Alex handover the work in Italy to David to check for few days and went on business trip. From last month he was managing this and did not check on other companies. So, he went to check all the companies in states personally, companies in other places he arranged video conference and checked it. Due to heavy workload he handover some of company issues to nick and zack.

One week later:

Days goes on , at last Nick's project on construction has completed, today there is a grand opening ceremony . Many famous and popular persons were invited to the opening ceremony. Ana attends the function representing her company. Alex attends the party with Ms. Brenna Baker.

She is the daughter of Mr. Baker who is the next top business company in states after them. She completed her studies and just returned last week and have worked in her father's company in past year along studying. She is a proud and arrogant girl who treat others or poor like dust but to outside she behaves like an innocent girl. She had two shades; others can never think that she can even hurt a small insect. She always acts as a sensitive girl before others but she was spoiled from her childhood.

Her father asked Alex to make her to work along with him for experience . Alex don't want to but he cannot refuse because he knows her from his childhood. She is his sister's friend but not that close like jen and ana. Alex also suggested her father to work her with her brother, he said " she will try to escape from work if she works with her brother".

Alex and others have some partnership business with them, so he accepted her father's request. In last week there is a complete news about they both get together. They are only working together but they are some gossips about their marriage. Alex did not mind it because these are common to him. Alex treated her as a co-worker not more than that she is same as a other employees to him.

Ana was with jen, David was in Italy he did not attend so she accompanies jen. Ana was introduced to some large companies to collaborate and work. Ana wants to rest for some time , so she said she will contact them in future . Jen went to meet her friend; Ana sat a side just then she saw Alex with that girl who was now famous in social media Ms. Brenna Baker.

Ana saw some photos of them working together in last few days. First, she did not believe but she saw with her own eyes. After party night Ana went to pick her things from Alex company , there Ana saw Brenna talking so closely with Alex that he did not even see her on the way. Ana did not meet him, collect her things and return office keys to Mrs. Charles and left from there.

Ana brain said " he is a not who you think, he is different from you so, don't think more about him." She stops thinking about him and enjoys the ceremony. After sometime Alex saw her chatting with a man, he was none other than Victor her classmate who asked her on date on David engagement. Alex did not like it, if he was not chatting with others, he would have drag her . Alex focus was completely on ana, that he did not observe that someone was watching him.

Brenna was talking with others, but Alex did not respond to her what she was saying. She turns her head and saw Alex watching some woman. Brenna thought " why Alex watching her? " she thought all the possible ways. She knows that Alex was never interested in any woman with heart other than body . After all the men left then Alex excused himself from her and went towards Ana .