Chapter 25 Auction

Ana's Pov:

Now here I am readying for auction, never before I attend to these events. Jen and fin dragged me into this event, I only came here to help them but I had been stuck in it. One of the models cannot attend due to family issues they asked me to replace her.

I don't like anyone bid on me, if want I gave them money and help but never like to auction myself. This is only a date but we don't know other person motives. Don't think bad about me, I like to help, I am not related to this type of events. All man bid here ; some have good motives but some not. I don't want to be bid by those people.

If the date goes until knowing each other or talking then ok, but not more than that. Kate also participating, before she going, she told me that I am not even get 25,000 dollars, that would be best because I am not a model. If the person bid on me want more than talking then I will give back money to him. I already told jen and fin about my decision. They did not care about my words but said " you will get a good guy ana. Don't worry." Jen said. " how couldn't I? this is my first time to go on a date jen?"

Before I escort alex as date but this is completely different from that. I did not like this dress also because this dress is reveling not my choice, fin said for these events we must look sexy and hot to get high bidding.

After I came out jen said " Ana you look hot? No one can keep their hands off without touching you. Be prepare for it." Fin also supported her. They must cool me but see what they are doing irritating me.

I entered the stage host introduced me and given mike to me. I introduced myself. bidding starts starting price 10,000 Dollars it increases 11,000 dollars, 12,000 dollars, ...... 25,000 .......45,000 . I am praying god please stop here. If the person pay high how can I repay him. 50,000 stop... 55,000 dollars ......60,000 . please god stop . Host said " 1st time $60,000 2nd time $60,000 3rd ... ". Suddenly I hear a sound "$100,000 " that's it I was stunned who will be the fool to bid that high on me. host proudly told " oh my god this is the highest bidding for today event . you are a lucky charm for today event dear " next he bids 1st time ... ....... 3rd this girl goes to 27 number. "

I am thinking is right, the person did not waste that much money on me for just a date. While I am walking towards a table brain says " first talk to him, don't judge book by its cover" "okay " with that spirit I walk towards the table. All the hall is dark only lighting focus on stage. I did not see the person who bid on me. when I reach near I can see his features and saw him.

Third person pov:

Alex sat in his seat he cannot take of his eyes away from ana. he thought ana did not like to dress up like this or events. Then why she had to participate, he asked Nick who responsible to the event. Nick explained the reason. Alex thought to himself " they did not get any other girl to replace other than my girl." Every man here is gawking at ana alex can say that because she looks " hot and sexy in that dress" he never saw her ready up before for any occasion. Zack , Nick and David take their leaves from alex to meet their girls.

Ana came to table, when she saw the person, she was shocked " Alex ..." Alex did not reply only enjoying as she is his for tonight. He only wants to spend time with her to free himself from all the workload . After the children case he is trying to find the main person, he did not get any rest recently.

Ana who saw him observing her, get that she wears a short dress that reaches only knees. She sat in the chair that near and thought." Yesterday he gets one girl and today another girl what luck to him and my bad luck." " no doubt media says about him is correct." When Ana saw him, he still seeing me like she don't know what expression it is " "to avoid that she listens to host. Auction came to end. All are leaving then a person came towards alex and greeted " Hello Mr. King" Alex expression changes seeing the owner of the voice. " hello Mr. Johnson." Stephen seeing ana with lust in his eyes that he never like, alex strongly press his fist. " what bring you here Stephan ?" alex asked directly without nagging.