Chapter 39 Insulting Her

Third person pov:

Ana and alex return back to house, by that time Sanjana's family were in the hall. Jen who saw them entering questions them. Ana did not say what happens, there was problem in bike. It was stooped on the way and there were no signals, so they have to wait till morning and get the lift. Ana said some story.

Last she said " I am sorry that we make you worry."

David said " no, why should we worry? You are with alex then there is no need to worry about it. But you miss one thing."

Fin exclaimed and went to ana and showed a video, ana and alex saw it. " how is it?" .

They are happy about it. Actually, proposal in the game for Nick and Sanjana but Sanj took another slip. When they are returning, Nick stopped at a place and proposed Sanj at a garden. Ana and alex were bit sad that they missed it but they are happy for them. Ana gave a tight hug to Sanj and alex hugged nick and congratulated them.

----

Afternoon In the hall Anand , his family , and except alex remaining friends are there with there luggage bags. There is a ritual before the marriage planning , bride and groom must go to temple and take god blessings. Sanj , her family and friends are going . they asked ana and alex to come but ana refused for alex travelling. So alex said some excuses, they did not force him.

Ana was stopped by Anand sister because they return before the engagement day. If all leave then who will do the arrangements. She has to check all the works about engagement and also some relatives will arrive for their marriage she has to take care of them. Ana did not reject it; she has to take care about alex. It was one of the reasons for Ana to drop the trip.

In Afternoon after all left, ana prepare lunch and went to farmhouse. She searches for alex who was in his room doing his work. Ana placed his lunch on the table and saw him working seriously on his laptop. She went to him and asked him to come. But alex neglected her words and doing his work. Ana dragged his lappy, alex said " Ana, give it back. Its important deal. I have to check it."

Ana did not return it, she demanded him to come for lunch. Alex gave up and went to have lunch, Ana served him and sat beside him. Alex asked " where is your plate?" Ana replied " I will have after return to mansion." Alex forwards another plate and asked her to eat. She said no, alex did not eat until ana accept her. After they have lunch, ana asked him . she wants to ask him about the wound from yesterday night, she even asked ben, he did not reveal it.

" After the opening ceremony , I went to Italy. Underground maphia try to remove me, they want to take over my place. They planned to attack me; I underestimate them. At that time, I got a gunshot." Alex explains simply like a small cut.

Ana hearing him says " Alex , you should not hide it and do all the things. What if the wound becomes worse? You even play in the beach without thinking about it."

Alex said " these are common. Don't worry about it. I was in hospital when I know about nick marriage. If I talk about it, they will be worried. I don't want to spoil their happiness .i did not say about it and came back with them."

Ana understands it so she only warned him " Alex I will keep it secret until you have your food, med and take rest on time."

---

**Two days Later**

At evening alex saw a 6 years boy sat under the tree in a bad mood. The small boy was Revanth and Rekha 's son Ajith Chaturvedi . He went towards him and sat beside him. " Hi... hero." Alex greeted him. Ajith was in bad mood did not light up his mood , he greeted in bad mood " Hii... Uncle Alex."