Chapter 62 Quotation

Third Person Pov:

Alex returns back from trip, he wants to surprise ana , but ana just nod her head and said him to fresh up. Now he was taking bath, ana was busy with her work. When he returned from trip, he did not saw any excitement in her, she was just immense in her files .

In last few days ana was working on quotation for new project, her company was selected in the top 10 designing companies, thanks to Fiona.

Because of her she worked on alex, Nick and Zack projects. That record really helps her to get the eligibility to work for government project. After completing quotation, she was checking the financial record of her companies. It must be completed last week but due to new project she neglects it.

Now she was checking them, ana was busy alex sat beside her. She can smell his bath around her and raise her head. Alex was expecting her to talk to him , but again she looks down to her work " You can get some rest, I have work to complete."

Alex face was pale and thought " I am here to sleep, if that the case I can sleep in my house why to come here." He slowly moves closely to her and check the work. She was verifying financial record and beside her there were even two more files.

Alex thinks for few seconds " Ana , I am hungry. Can you get me some thing to eat?" Ana replied " Get what ever you want"

" I want you to bring it Ana ." Alex said pulling her back from work. "See I just return from journey; I am tired so can you bring me something to eat." Ana falls for his trick and went to bring something.

Ana found fruits on the table, it was late night to prepare any dishes so she cut the fruits and walk towards couch. She saw alex checking her files, she places them table " you eat them , I will complete my work." Ana was about to sat beside alex.

Alex works on file with one hand and pull ana into his lap using other. Ana struggle to leave but he blocked in between his arms. " Leave me alex, I have to complete these files, you are tired , so take rest. we will talk tomorrow."

She observes he had already completed one file, ana was surprised she will take nearly an hour to complete one file, but he just completes it in fifteen minutes. Alex saw her surprised face and said " I will complete your work; you can feed me." He has a smirk on his face, Ana hesitates but took the plate from table and start to feed him with fork.

Alex one hand was around her waist and other was checking files, ana was holding plate and feeding alex, in middle alex kiss on her neck, his lips were touching her skin time to time. " Alex stops it." Ana mummer but he didn't stop his torture.

While working alex explained her some tricks to complete the work easily. Ana listens them carefully without diverting form alex playful act, she was a designer , she had no idea about account and finance. She learned from jen while they were living together.

In forty-five minutes, he completed remaining files, ana was still in his arms. " You complete my three hours work in less than two hours. Thank you " She gave a sudden peck on alex cheeks. Alex like it, he asks raising her eyebrows " I had completed your work, what about my hungry"

Ana took the apple piece and put between his lips, he opens his mouth and hold the long apple piece without biting it. He places his hand around ana neck and pull her front, they were too close. He murmurs " I am hungry for this."

With that he pushes the remaining piece into ana mouth and start to kiss her lips hungrily. Apple piece between their mouth was crunched by the kiss, both can feel the apple taste in the passionate kiss. He kisses her until she was hard to breathe.