Chapter 8 His Power

His Power:

Alex pov:

After dropping ana at her place I left from there. I was very angry on her. How can she think that cheap of me, I never misbehave with any women? Always they use to rub their self on me, but I never do cheap things on them. She is the first person I take care other than my family.

After a long journey I reach my company. All are greeting me, but I did not respond to them, directly I went to my cabin. My secretary (Mrs Charles) told the schedule. I attend all the meetings and sign the documents required and left the office.

At the evening I got call from nick about the person following us last few days. I went to the underground basement.

We have underground basement run by our 4 families to process the illegal activities done by others. In that basement we torture and kill the person who want to betray us and government and kill innocent and threat to the society.

We did not do any illegal dealings; we help the government. We support government to find illegal crime in the city and around states. Government also known about us, only some higher officials and undercover security work with us.

Government also works under our rules. They believe us that we are the reason that no illegal deals can be take place under our control. If we or they find any problems we take charge and deal in our way because officials' government should follow rules, in some times criminal can run away from police; So, we never let them free if possible, we kill them for public security.

I entered the basement, when I was stepping down, I saw a person tied to a chair in a blood pool with some cuts on his face. Guards are beating him with rods and questioning him. He is not responding.

So, I take the lead and questioned him "What the main aim to target us? Why is he following us?"

Nick said "He is not replying anything from past hour. You have to take the charge Alex" I follow my ways to let him answer. It works and he replied. My ways are cold that I don't care if any feelings and emotion in them. It's better to never involve me in these. If once I enter, they cannot escape.

"I am sent here by our head" he replied.

I asked "who is your head?" he hesitated for few seconds but when he saw my reaction he replied "Mr. ...Al..Albert Lin powerful mafia from England".

"what he wants from us? Why he wants to attack us?" I questioned him.

"Last week you blocked our shipment from England".

I remembered what he is talking about. Last week when I went to collect & check our shipment, I observe other shipments, I felt something wrong is happening. I called the head of the shipment and ordered him to check that shipment. Starting he hesitated but no one can say no to me.

Guards check the shipment and found the illegal items in it. We contact the government and handover to them. The investigation is going on but did not identified from where these are transported. People in the shipment told that they came in the wrong direction.

But from special agencies, they explained that "these goods are from UK to process the illegal acts in USA. Some people in our country helping them for these illegal dealings. We had not found the people collaborate with other party. In few days we find the culprits details and submit you by next week sir".

"Where should these goods must be delivered?" I asked

He told "these goods must deliver to Africa by mistake it came to your country. Our people told this but your government not believing them. So, I am here to Attack you and take the shipment back".