Chapter 23 loose to death

Third pov:

At 11:15

Ana search around where to hide the children if she escapes them, after finding place ana observe the remaining kidnappers . they are look like normal kidnappers having guns with them. One of five had sleeping far away, one person is guarding children, as she walks further, she saw remaining 3 were waiting for shipment, in meanwhile ana went towards vehicle.

Ana running towards vehicle and hit the car windows , the person shocked to see a girl afraid, he was looking her with a bad intention, ana felt bad but this should make him suspicious so she had to act. "sir. Please open the door, please save me."

Ana hit the door and pleaded him, person inside thought he got a good chick tonight to enjoy, after delivering these children. He gets down without thinking anything, asked her holding her hands " girl what happen, how can I help you?" like a good man. Ana thought "really... great" " sir someone is following me; can you please save me." Ana pleaded him. " girl don't worry, I will " he said and check the surroundings, ana take him further like previous person and hit him hard from back.

After covering him there, she thought to make them unconscious at least for one or two hours, it makes her target easy if one person is less. "Who know when will police come and take care, it takes nearly one and half hour for our journey?" Ana directly went to those children who were crying continuously and some are exhausted. When they saw her " sis please save from them? They will kill us sis please," " sis please... please " all children pleaded her. "shh. Shh... I came here to save you guys don't worry." Ana said all the children faces have some hope that they can saved from this hell.

" listen children , I have seen safety place to hide you. come with me." Ana takes them towards hiding place. Ana kept them and said " be here, don't come out if anything happens. Comes out only police came." Ana said "sis where are you going? you also hide here with us or we will escape from here as soon as possible ." One of the boys said hurriedly. " no dear, I have to leave. They are some children suffering like you. I will try to save them also." Before going ana gave them some eating stuff she had and about to leave boy says "sis I also help you." Another boy in the group says " I will also" " No need child , I will. Take care of your selves." Saying that ana was leaving but children caught her hand " sis you came to save us, we want to save them along with you. Please take us with you." She bends down them how hard it is but they are not listening. At last, ana take two children with her, another will be here and inform police when they came.

At that time the ship had came and the main person name Wilson had nearly 10 guards at hiding place " Boss the ship reached destination. what we have to do?" right man( trust person ) name Richard to Wilson asked .

" four members follow me out and meet them and collect the children form them. And remaining be here and take care of these children." Before leaving " no one should be missed. After this we will cross this country and go to our place. Don't do any stupid things" Wilson said leave.

Ana saw the ship and men coming out of 5 members. They went towards kidnappers and meanwhile ana take boys and entered the ship without making noises. They search for the hiding place of the children, ana said to boys that if they find children take them and leave with out finding others. Take them out without knowing others. As they are searching, they find steps and get down. They find a person climbing steeps and went in other direction. The persons came in shipment looks dangerous with beard and looks strong fat body like a rowdy or killers we see in movies. They saw the man direction he left ; from window moving to close to room that having door. From window she saw more than 50 children were trading. By seeing all of them ana felt a pain in her heart. " what these children have done to suffer this much form these cruel people. They did not have any heart to separate from their parents"