Chapter 63 Tit For Tat

Alex pov:

I reached home by 8:30 but door was locked. I opened the lock with spare key and entered the room furiously. It was already late why she was not home. I took off my suit and went for a bath.

I dress up in t shirt ,night pant and waiting for her, I asked ben to check what is the relation between them. I was checking my mails, I don't know how much time passes , then hears a 'Click'. I did not turn around and neglect her.

Ana slowly comes towards me and sat beside me. I move aside, " Alex ..." She calls me, I neglect her and doing my work. Ana holds the hem of my shirt and calls, I did not reply her.

" Alex, I am sorry. I didn't tell you before about my work. it was my mistake " Ana explains me. " I never interferer in your work. I just want to know what is your relation between that stupid bastard." I thought.

Ana explains why she attend the business, I stood up from there and left the room. I walk in the corridor reading the details send by ben.

Ananya Khanna previously worked as intern in Milton company during her studies. She worked in different areas like assistant for designing department and turns into one of the top designers in the company, she also works as assistant for financial department. At last, she gets the name as top designer in the company and left the company after she completes her studying.

At that time ana was proposed by many men in the office, she rejects all of them. Even Mr. Jeff Milton plays many tricks to get her but she rejects it.

I want to throw the phone but hold it, controlling myself and went inside our flat. She was bullied by many other employees because she was favored by Mr. Milton . I did not find ana in the room, hears sound in the bathroom. I slept on the side of bed facing my back to the entrance ,after sometime I can smell her fragrance in the room.

It was the hard thing to control myself in presence of her. I can feel ana coming towards me, I close my eyes and pretended to sleep. she put her finger on my face from forehead and slowly moving towards my nose and my lips.

It was burning were she touches; she moves on to my neck. She plans to tease me then I play along. I can feel her other hand pulls me back. My back was hitting the bed, she lay beside me.

Her hands start to touch my hands, arms lightly , she then gives a peck on my forehead and say a word " Sorry" sexily. Really, It was hard to control myself from her light touch, smell and sexy talk.

She next places her kiss on my left cheek and say sorry, next right cheek and chin and repeated same.

Before, if she touches me, I can control myself without touching her like when she was drained in rain, when she was drugged or when she was sick , until we slept together. After we are together it was a great punishment for me to be away from her.

Last, she places a kiss on my lips, it wasn't a peck but lip lock. She bites my lower lip and enters my mouth. I try my best to not respond but I gave in.

I tightly close my eyes and hug her in my hands, she fell completely on me. I deepen the kiss until my frustration leaves me. I thought " She is mine" it satisfies me. when I feel her in my arms, I can say that she was my world, my happiness and also my biggest weakness.

I turn her around and support myself falling on her, I open my eyes and saw a different ana infront me. She wears a s*** night dress which don't reveals completely but it was enough to make me crazy. Her figure correctly fits in that night dress, not over revealing but show her curves clearly which makes others to lose mind.

While I am gawking at her, she slowly replies " I am sorry alex, I have to inform you before that I am participating in the competition. Do you aslo think I am arrogant to choose work alone." Ana tries to explain.