Next Time...We Go With My Plan

Start from the beginning

"How many are out there?" Dean asked Ruby as we follow her. "30 at least. That's so far." She replied. "Oh, good. 30. 30 hit men all gunning for us. Who sent them?" I asked and Ruby looks at Sam, who is now standing in the doorway. "You didn't tell them?" She asked him and Dean and I look at Sam, confused.

"Ooh, I'm surprised." she said, surprised. "Tell us what?" Dean asked. "There's a big new up and corner. Real pied piper." Ruby replied. "Who is he?" I asked her  "Not he. Her. Her name is Lilith." said Ruby.

"Lilith?" Dean said. "And she really, really wants Sam's and (y/n)'s intestines on a stick. ‘Cause she sees them as competition." Ruby said and I felt my heart leap up to my throat. I gulped and looked at Dean for a moment before we look over at Sam. "You knew about this and didn't warn me or Dean?" I asked Sam, in a strained voice, but he doesn't answer.

"Well, gee, Sam. Is there anything else we should know?!" Dean yells, angrily, at him. "How about the three of you talk about this later? We'll need the Colt." Ruby said then she looks at Sam, who doesn't meet her eyes. She looks at me and Dean.

"Where's the Colt?" She asked, angrily. "It got stolen." Sam replied. "I'm sorry. I must have blood in my ear. I thought I just heard you say that you were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands." She growls and the boys and I look down, guilty.

"Fantastic. This is just peachy…" Ruby grumbles. "Ruby…" Sam said in a guilty voice. "Shut up." She yells as she raises her hand. "Fine. Since I don't see that there's no other any option. There's one other way I know how to get you out of here alive." she said.

"What's that?" Dean asked her. "I know a spell. It'll vaporize every demon in a one-mile radius. Myself included. So, you let the Colt out of your sight and now I have to die. So next time, be more careful. How's that for a dying wish?" She said as she glares at us. "Okay, what do we need to do?" I asked her. "Aww…you can't do anything. This spell is very specific. It calls for a person of virtue." She replied and Dean nods.

"I got virtue." he said and Ruby chuckles. "Nice try. You're not a virgin." She sneers at him and Dean laughs. "Nobody's a virgin." He said and Ruby looks at Dean, then at Nancy, who looks away. "No. No way. You're kidding me, r–. You're…" Dean stammers. "What? It's a choice, okay?" Nancy said, defensive. "So, y-you've never…Not even once?" I asked, slightly shocked, and she shakes her head. "Wow." Dean mutters. 

"So, this spell. What can I do?" Nancy asked as she smiles at Ruby, who walks up to her. "You can hold still while I cut your heart out of your chest." Ruby said and Nancy looks taken aback by this.

"What?" Nancy asked.

"What? Are you crazy?" Dean asked Ruby. "I'm offering a solution." Ruby said, firmly. "You're offering to kill somebody." I yelled. "And what do you think's gonna happen to this girl when the demons get in?" Ruby asked. 

"We're gonna protect her. That's what." Henriksen said, firmly. "Very noble. You're all gonna die. Look. This is the only way." Ruby said. "Yeah, yeah. There's no way that you're gonna—" Dean said but then Nancy speaks up. "Would everybody please shut up?!"

We looked at her before she continues. "All the people out there…will it save them?" She asked Ruby. "It'll blow the demons out of their bodies. So if their bodies are okay…yeah." Ruby explains. There was a long pause before Nancy nods. "I'll do it." She said.

"Hell no." Henriksen said.

"No, no." Dean said.

"You don't need to do this." I said to Nancy. "All my friends are out there." She said. "We do not sacrifice people. We do that, we're no better than them." Henriksen points out. "We don't have a choice." Ruby said. "Yeah, well, your choice is not a choice." Dean growls then Ruby looks at Sam.