"What to have for dinner tonight. Steak or lobster, what the hell, surf and turf." Henriksen said and Dean smirks, cynically. "I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all, seeing you three in chains…" he said and Dean looks up at him. "You kinky son of a bitch. We don't swing that way. And I'm spoken for." Dean said as he nods his head towards me then Henriksen chuckles. "Now, that's funny. And how sweet, the modern day Bonnie and Clyde." he said.

"You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank, couldn't keep us in that jail." Dean said and I nod. "Plus, I've avoided you this long." I added and Henriksen nods. "You're right. Screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart but now I'm ready." He said.

"Yeah, ready to lose us again?" Dean asked. "Ready like a court order to keep you in a Supermaximum prison in Nevada till trial. Ready like isolation in a soundproof, windowless cell, so that between you and me…probably unconstitutional." Henriksen said and the boys and I share a worried look, realizing Henriksen is serious.

"How's that for ready?" Henriksen asked, smugly, but Dean doesn't say anything, neither do Sam and I. "Take a good look at Sam and (y/n); you three will never see each other again." he said as the boys and I look at Henriksen, disconcerted.

"Where's that smug smile, Dean? I want to see it." Henriksen said and Dean shakes his head, disbelief. "You got the wrong guys." Dean tells him. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Dean. Truth is, your daddy and Mr (l/n) brainwashed you three with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you guys in a bad place. That's all, that's reality." Henriksen said and I turn my head towards him and glared at him.

"Why don't you shut your mouth?" I growled at him, angrily. "Well, guess what. Life sucks. Get a helmet. ‘Cause everybody's got a sob story. But not everybody becomes a killer." Henriksen said when we hear the sound of a helicopter approaching. "And now I have three less to worry about." Henriksen said then he looks at his watch and smiles.

"It's surf and turf time." He laughs and Sam, Dean and I watch Henriksen leave. Dean smiles cynically while I just feel stressed out and tapped my foot a bit.

Minutes later, a man in a suit enters the cell area and closes the main door to the office area. Dean stands up and looks at the man as he walks up to our cells. "Sam and Dean Winchester and (y/n) (l/n). I'm Deputy Director Steven Groves. This is a pleasure." He introduced as Sam and I go to stand up as well.

"Well, glad one of us feels that way." Dean grumbles. "I've been waiting a long time for you two to come out of the woodwork." Steven said then, suddenly, points his gun and shoots Dean in his left shoulder. "Dean!" I exclaimed as Dean's blood sprays to the wall. Dean grunts and falls back, while Sam jumps up and grapples with Steven through the bars.

Dean falls on the bed and I go to his aid as Steven fires several more shots, narrowly missing us. I turn my head and see that Steven's eyes had turn black and Sam begins an exorcism in Latin, which causes Steven's head to whip from side to side. "Sorry. Got to cut this short. It's gonna be a long night, kiddos." He said and black smoke leaves Steven's body as Dean sits up, clutching his shoulder.

Then the black smoke disappears into the ceiling air vent and Steven falls to the ground. Seconds later, Henriksen and the other officers rush in and noticed that Sam had Steven's gun. "Put the gun down!" One of them ordered as they aim their gun at Sam. "Wait. Okay. Wait." Sam said. "He shot him!" Another officer said.

"I didn't shoot him. I didn't shoot anyone." Sam shouts. "He shot me!" Dean shouts. "It's true!" I shouted but Henriksen said. "Get on your knees."

"Okay, okay, okay. Don't shoot. Please. Look. Here. Here." Sam said and he passes the gun through the bars. "We didn't shoot him. Check the body. There's no blood. We did not kill him." I said and the officers just look at each other. "Go ahead, check him." Sam said and one of the officers, Reidy I believe his badge said, checks Steven's body.