choices

War and victory mingled with stardust was how she felt when Azarios traced her neck with his finger. Captivating brown eyes seemingly glaring at his could not stop her from shuddering when he bowed down,burying his face in her shoulder.

She smelled like intoxicating grapes and cool breeze. Even the splashes of water in the background and the constant threat looming over him could not stop him from from taking another long whiff of her aroma as her hands tightened into fists.

"Lilith" he breathed testing her name once again on his lips making her fists loose as if a hazy blanket of peace covering her heart.

How many concubines he had?

How many women he slept with?

How many women threw themselves at his feet and how came he thought to add her to his own personal collection of beauties?

How many women had he done this with? And her glare if it could would have burned the entire ocean to the dust and desert.

"None" he raised his head, his height and frame made her look more small and petite in comparison. Her shining brown head coming to his chest making him look at her for a second in contemplation if she was more cute or lethal.

His mind calculating and predicting her emotions, thus answering her questions.

"You would be my first." Lilith gulped breathing heavily as she found herself getting lost in the night eyes with gold sparking all over it, they screamed of sincerity and truth, of honesty and trust and then there was a battle between her mind and heart.

"This servant asks for forgiveness my lord, i am neither your bride, not going to be your first either, so i would suggest you to refrain from having any wrong conceptions."

Azarios hummed finding the woman both rebellious and hard to bend, a perfect match for him made in the heaven itself.

"Here tulip, i give you three destines and do not even think about asking your pet who has been watching us since the time i touched you to attack me, i am quite fond of him and it would be a shame if we both come to the person we like all wounded and bloody.

He would not be able to kill me and i like him way too much to harm him so ask him to step back and listen." Lilith pulled out the dagger in Azarios' belt keeping it at his throat.

"Or i can simply kill you and celebrate by dancing on the bodies of your dead soldiers." She smiled sweetly at him as if she had just not threatened him with his life while watching the silhouette of the majestic Lion in the background watching them indeed.

She could feel her lion from miles away, the thing was....even Azarios could.

"Will you get the information then, that you have came here for?" Lilith clenched her jaw letting him continue.

"You have three choices" he took the dagger from her hand gently placing it in the pouch on her hip.

"first,I will let all the prisoners of Gaerin go along with you but if i see you returning i will be forced to take cruel steps like keeping you my personal prisoner and not letting you go.

Second, I will let them all go to their nation and give your parents protection but in return i want you to come with me to Ambrose as my bride." his eyes darkened as she bit her lip seemingly liking the idea unconsciously.

"What is the last one?"

"The last one tulip is that, i can fuck you right here, right now, as many times as you scream for me and I cum inside your pussy as many times as i like and then we can run away."

Lilith chuckled dryly, casting him a mocking look trying to ignore her body heat rising, her pussy creamed as Azarios flexed his arm showcasing his dark ink on his chest.

"Tired of fighting so early, tired of chasing your dreams of conquering Gaerin." she sneered.

"Every person in this world has some dark desires Lilith, you are lucky you are mine. Gaerin doesn't interests me......you do"

(Glimpse of future)

"Seros, go to the far east, search for who is she, I wish to know all the places she has ever lived, what is her rank?, what does she do for a living?, where did she spend her childhood, why is she planning to enter Ambrose should be clearly found out.

In no case leave any of her relatives out, if she is connected to royalty in any way make it very clear. I want to know her"

Azarios ordered Seros watching the angel who gave a smile looking back in the darkness when his soldiers were busy insulting her, the third in command kept his fist at his heart signifying that the work would be done without any delay.

Azarios saw their faces remembering them, with their last day on the world he did not wanted to make any mistakes. Only he had the right to belittle her as he deemed worthy, why would he ever allow such lowly creatures to insult the blooming thorn in his heart.

The third in command beside him was a young general reaching the heights of army in the Era of Snake under King Alexander.

His father, the duke of a small province while his mother having a lineage connecting to previous royal family members gave him the resource and power needed to climb the ranks without King Alexander being suspicious of his power or trying to have a check on him.

Unlike Azarios whom the king relied on far too much knowing that the man had a strong backbone yet no support from any of the mighty clans in Ambrose, Seros was a mere soldier in his eyes making the man have a clear and straight vision to be loyal to Azarios to reach an even prestigious position, with the strength he had in his character Seros was accompanied by an equally beautiful face.

Crystal blue eyes unlike his general who had it inky onyx with gold glitter swirling in them, he had a muscular build and a scar across his neck indicating the glory he was bestowed with.

A day later the man arrived from Gaerin bowing down on one knee infront of his commander.

"Name, Lilith. Adopted daughter of a rich merchant in a small province of Gaerin, her dead parents were poor farmers killed by the Ambrose army in an ambush. She is trained in combat by her father Evertt and wanted to serve in Gaerin army before she was taken as captive."

"She wasn't taken." Azarios whispered, a smile decorating his virile features. Seros was trained to show no emotions but the man could not help but freeze, his silver armor feeling heavier than usual. Was his commander aware of the woman, she was a spy?

Was he betraying the nation by letting her enter safely? he cleared his throat and continued.

Lived in the small city of Crig throughout her life she has never been to any other place, there are no evidences of any royal conduct from her side, she was born poor. She could be a spy for all we know.

"She is one of my people whom I planted in Gaerin not a spy, I just wanted to check her progress."

Azarios twirled his wine glass, tilting his head as if to provoke Seros to condemn him but the other man just bowed remaining quiet......in awe believing the hard words because what was there in the entire world that the Beast of Ambrose could not do......simply nothing, he was capable to rule everything and do according to his will.