The Sultana and the princess

Her Highness Princess Lilith was considered favored beyond measures, merely a time period of a month passed yet the emperor of Daxtros was infatuated with his bride-to-be. Concubines in the imperial palace discussed that the woman referred to as the Rose of Gaerin had a spoilt personality that only knew what it was to be arrogant and enchanting yet had no other talents.

Seduction was an art engraved deep into the bone marrow and allurement of poise was mastered to perfection yet there was one temperament that she expressed which was talked the most about in the court and Harem- suppressing her majesty Princess Nevix. Princess Nevix was a noble figurine in the empire of Daxtros and was the only daughter of Empress Caronisia.

Emperor Qiza had thrown Queen Caronisa inside the cold palace yet the empress's formidable power had not completely vanquished moreover Princess Nevix was married to the Great Eastern Deserts's Sultan-Zexzerus thus despite her soft demeanor, she held immeasurable power thus even Emperor Qiza dared not neglect Nevix so what were mere concubines yet there was this Princess Lilith who did so.

Called Princess Nevix to tea ceremonies yet did not show up.

Insulted Sultan's absence in the Great Eastern deserts, talked carelessly on how he was sleeping endlessly.

But today she crossed all limits and killed the most trusted maid of the Princess simply because the maid spilled the wine on her clothes. Emperor Qiza laughed haughtily when the information regarding such matters fell into his ears and sent the most precious fabrics embroidered of gold threads to Princess Lilith of Gaerin to quell her anger yet in reality it was a reward for keeping Princess Nevix in check.

Eyes of two different hues were tired after tears felt endlessly and dried up leaving behind only unfathomable rage, for the first time thus Princess Nevix did not care about a single thing and entered the courtyard of Princess Lilith at night time when even the moon was hiding.

"Lilith!" The woman that was being called at did not had a care in the world as with delicate fingers she indulged in lighting the incense making the entire room aromatic with soothing fragrance.

"Her highness princess is resting, what is this commotion?" Meza felt restless yet upon watching Her Highness Princess Nevix bowed down and moved aside. Servants that saw the happenings pretended to be deaf and blind since King Qiza ordered to not interfere since he trusted that Lilith would never be at a disadvantage in this fight of women.

Nevix stood infront of the demoness that prayed to the goddess with her eyes closed before opening them with a gentle smile lighting the golden irises.

"To what this princess owes a pleasure that her highness decided to visit this one?" That greeting did nothing but fuel the hatred inside Nevix. Teary eyes that were brimming with anger watched and the mouth open to curse.

"YOU! You have harmed this one's reputation over and over yet one did not try to have a fight. Now you even kill this one's person....in this world, there is retribution Lilith! The goddess will punish you for your sins!" Lilith stood up to the wounded cry and stood infront of the Princess of Daxtros.

"Retribution in this world? Then this might be yours Nevix. This might be the punishment that the goddess has granted you."

Her body was frozen with the shock of how merciless this woman was but before Nevix could reply, a red brocade made of ephiliym silk was unflurried infront of her eyes and Lilith laughed happily.

"This is the beautiful cloth that your father Emperor Qiza sent for this one to make a cloak of...does princess thinks it would look good on this one?" Indeed it was the fabric that even the consorts did not have the privilege to wear but when Princess Lilith it innocently as if she was showing it off it made Nevix grit her teeth.

"There are countless women like you that come to win the Emperor's favor but are disposed off ! Impudent woman you have forgotten your place, you believe that you would enamor imperial father and win his favor to give birth to a son?!" Lilith's smile at this point went from serene to twisted as if she could not wait to rip the person infront of her in shreds.

"No?" Lilith asked before encircling Nevix to proceed near the fireplace and let the cloth slip from her fingers and burn with high flames as the calm facade that was plastered on that exquisite face was wiped out, monstrous eyes that glared deep into the Daxtros Princess's skull were full of wrath and restlessness making Nevix waver.

"Son? Favor of your father?

FOOL!" The nefarious aura with the command that was lined with thunderous fury and arrogance made Nevix loose her balance and stagger back with wide eyes as she clutched her heart.

"Impertinent princess look closely this is the imperial princess of Gaerin, noble blood of Prince Vzeus, do you think this princess would let that barking hound share one's bed and pollute one's blood? One would mutilate your entire imperial palace and peel off your skins!

What do you even know?

Emperor Zexzerus is unfortunately not in his senses but his woman what is she doing? Begging a coward dog to lend his power.

The Sultan was this princess's close ally, imperial father's hope for a brighter future. He was the Sultan and he made you the Sultana but how unfortunate it is that you do not even understand the power you wield.

With what blind eyes did you saw this one initiating a fight with you? If this one was initiating a battle with you Nevix, you would have been buried deep underneath the soil by now."

"What do you mean?" Until Zexzerus was awake none of the people dared to talk to Princess Nevix in a loud voice, he protected her like a flower yet when Lilith's spoke it was as if Nevix was stumped for a moment. She was a woman, what could a woman do in a war?

"What qualifications does a princess has to talk to the Sultana in a loud voice?

This one insulted you hoping you would counteract yet you disappointed this one, King Qiza planted spies beside you yet you are naïve enough to turn a blind eye. Princess Nevix your ignorance has costed this princess heavily."

After that the two women sat down and talked for an entire night without a brink of sleep. Princess Nevix was a person that had two destinies- one that she could tell her father about Princess Lilith's true intentions yet that would be futile since the monarch would never believe in such and the other to listen to the catastrophic and cruel terms of Lilith.

"Your hesitance to rule The Great Eastern Deserts disintegrated the entire empire and now the common people are suffering since their monarch is incompetent. This Princess would help you to stand in Eastern Deserts and safeguard your husband with the help of my brother General Casagon......in return one would need your Brother, Prince Rial to become the Emperor."