Sin 2

User discretion advised

Warning: MATURE

upcoming chapter will also be mature

A pair of watery eyes with half closed eyelids looked up at the ceiling, lips parted in a silent scream as her body surrendered itself to his command, the way he wanted to use her was all within the imagination and none beyond it.

Azarios wanted an answer to either stop or continue but when the female he adored was so vulnerable in his arms, naked and shy yet being so drowned in bliss that she forgot all the enmity between them, almost melting into his body, moaning with a voice like melodious flute without asking him to stop, he did not resisted as well.

His palm traced her hair, another hand crisscrossing his fingers inside her pussy, moving in extremely slow before drawing out in a symphonic rhythm. Lilith shuddered when his thumb pressed down her clit teasing the pearl in a to and from motion, whimpering when he pressed down onto it.

A needy whimper followed by a heartbreaking sweet moan escaped her lips when he stimulated her pink bud, fingers rolling and spreading the slick nectar over to shoot tingles of pleasure to her stomach.

"Please P-Please!" She cried holding onto his shoulders as he played with her like a doll, biting, kissing and teasing.

"Your body is so soft tulip, should I pluck all your petals one by one little wife or preserve you till the end huh?" His words would have been simple if he had not taken her breast into her mouth and enclosed his lips around it sounds of sucking and licking it lewdly resonating, his saliva trailing like a crystal thread between her pink tinted nipple and his mouth.

"A-Azarios" she breathed heavily when he stood up with her legs around his waist, her innocence all ruined by him even though the penetration was not involved yet she was sure that he was completely preparing for it.

"Preserving it is then." Water from the humongous bathtub sloshed and splashed on the ground as he discarded his thin covering on the floor, bare skin igniting fire against each other as he picked up the black kohl pot with a dipped feather in the process of taking Lilith to their inner chambers.

"I want-ah!" A hard slap to her ass made cherry colour spread across making her blush profusely relenting her to a stuttering mess.

"When did I asked little girl? Only so small yet have no manners you need to be taught things tulip."

"But I just- " another hard smack echoed throughout the chambers before the woman was dropped onto the bed with her thighs wide apart displaying the juicy flower overflowing with honey.

"What did your general said little slave? " she tried hiding her dignity with both hands only for him to held both her dainty arms in his strong hold making a tear trail down, her pussy being gentle rubbed by his knee with his thick, hard cock protruding straight and angry against his stomach.

"Sorry General." She bit her lip looking up at Azarios with big doe eyes innocently fluttering her lashes with tears like dew drops encrusted on them and a pair of swollen red lips ready to be devoured.

"You have crossed this Generals nation without informing me the reason little girl get on your stomach and be ready for being punished." Her nipples peaked like hard pebbles finding this small game extremely erotic, he behaved as if she was a captive under his mercy and he was the general responsible for her punishment.

She wanted to cry out with shame engulfing her as her cum ran down her thighs with arousal as she created a mess to which he dipped a finger in bringing it close to his mouth, swirling his tongue around it without removing the eye contact and she wished to bury her face.

"Comply to the wishes little girl." his dark gaze made her comply without being able to cover her modesty watching every sacred part of hers without giving her a chance to run.

She laid at her stomach closing her eyes waiting for him to play with her like he did previously and bring in some relief but the wet sensation made her be attentive of his actions.

"This is the ink brought from the lands of Gaerin, they call it royal sermium. Once it touches the skin, it carves itself inside it, havent I told you sweet love that you belong to me.."

"Sir you cannot!" Lilith trembled when the feather began to draw on her body, the ink seeping into a very small portion of her skin, cool gel like sensation spreading throughout her body going straight to her pussy.

"You dont like it?" Her lips wobbled when his finger traced her slit, the feather drawing paused as she shook her head side by side whimpering.

"It is so sacred, only a couple-"

"A couple blessed by heavens and loyal till the end could use this ink or it would be a deep sin. I am willing my beloved. Willing to be yours and only yours forever. "

His name that he was writing on her skin was absorbed and she was marked just like a royal would be but before seeds of suspicion that he knew her true identity could begin to sprout, his cock sheathed at her slit.

"You are so so cruel to me Mylord." Her juices covered his cock that was so painfully hard his precum mixed with her nectar as she whimpered.

His cock rubbing her pussy making her cry out in need and the very next moment he was pushing inside her slowly, trying to conquer her, his muscular arms supporting him above her as he whispered praises into her ears, appreciating every single part of hers as he entered her sacred untouched body.

The discomfort made her fist the sheets as a cry left her mouth before being swallowed by his gentle kiss burning her lips.

"My beautiful Lilith, arent you the most precious thing ever.. just a moment more tulip." His patience made the process eaiser for the woman who in turn gave the reins of her whole being to him at the end.

" His patience made the process eaiser for the woman who in turn gave the reins of her whole being to him at the end

Lilith finalized