Marry 1

Today was the day of the imperial wedding of Princess Artimisia to General Casagon and the entire empire of Eastern deserts was drowning in mirth and happy wishes.

Yet the one person that was not certain of it was the General himself that came to find the Princess of Gaerin in seclusion.

"You have told this one that you would never marry, is this wedding forced upon the princess?"

Artimisia saw the masculine male kneeling to her as he held her fingers gently while keeping his forehead against hers and looked at her as if giving her one last opportunity to withdraw.

"To marry or to not marry, General knows about this princess's curse of having a poisoned body. If one births General's heirs then one fears of poisoning them too."

"Artimisia........its only you and this one, one does not cares for an heir, all one wants is to know if you abhor this marriage-"

There was a sweet silly laugh that escaped her plump lips before those eyes resembling moon carved into a deep meaning.

"What does General thinks of Imperial sister Lilith?"

"Lilith? Empress Lilith is a wise monarch."

"Not the Empress mylord, what does General thinks of Lilith as a person?"

Naive innocent eyes twinkling as stars while little fingers holding out a tea cup for him as if asking him to praise her appeared infront of Casagon eyes.

"Lilith is a very precious person to this one, although tainted by evil she is still the soul that shines the brightest."

Laughter echoed throughout the chambers as Artimisia laughed like a blooming flower.

"Mylord do you remember you found this princess in a comatose state at the temple of her highness Saintess? You must have extended thousands of efforts of enquire about what happened to this one...could you gain any information from the Empress Supreme?"

"No" Casagon had never seen a mortal with such miserable and sorrowful aura thus he developed sympathy with the princess who was lying like a porcelain doll thus he asked Lilith about the conditions of Artilia and why it was as such only to be told that there was an assassination attempt on the princess.

Even though the words were suspicious yet no matter what method was used to gain information, it all came down to the same result.

"You say imperial sister is tainted by evil? Imperial sister's soul is immersed in evil to bring justice.

In the beginning Prince Vzeus loved Princess Lyra and Princess Lilith yet after Prince Yialos was born to save her he sent her to the Great Eastern deserts.

There are only two blooded siblings born to Prince Vzeus - Princess Lilith and Prince Yialos, there never existed a Princess Artimisia in the empire.

You, who had followed Prince Vzeus for such a long duration must be aware of this fact.

Then who is this one? What is one's real identity?

Ofcourse one was called Artilia.

Crown Princess of Gaerin

Noblest princess in people's eyes

Unfortunate soul in reality

Hated daughter and a abhorred creature lying in the depths of the dark imperial palace."

Golden irises stirred and shivered like sparkling emerald as Casagon was rendered speechless....how did she knew all this.

"Who told you such things-no, did you........" Words were struck into his throat as he looked at the princess that had her hands on his shoulders.

"One never forgot my past Casagon. When Lilith went to seek Aeon only to know that both her mother and father have passed away, this princess pretended to be Lilith and hid in the imperial palace with her identity.

Prince Baez, that monster who was obsessed with the princess thought of this one as Lilith and gave one a concoction for deep sleep. After that he soiled this princess's innocence and later after watching one's face and knowing one was not the person he intended to sleep with, gave me a poison to drink.

Whom does the General thinks brought one back to life...it was imperial sister's efforts.

When one woke up, this princess remembered everything but looking at Lilith one could not speak the truth.

Imperial sister looked deranged, insane even. Princess Lilith was a righteous person but this one's death had given her such trauma accompanied by the demise of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra that she looked like a bloodthirsty beast....at first one was afraid of her.

After waking up it was not like this princess did not had intentions to end one's pain by killing oneself yet the circumstances presented things as such that one found it futile.

Does General knows how my previous husband Zorah died? One will tell you....after watching such horrendous death even this princess felt pity for him.

Imperial sister had turned vengeful and ruthless thus she cared not and the men tortured Zorah everyday. Those screams were so gut wrenching that one felt that there was nothing one should fear, these people that once laughed at this princess had such deaths..later Zorah's broken limbs but were all tied to war horses seperately as they ran in seperate directions ripping apart that man to shreds.

After watching that this princess decided to take what sister offered without feeling sorry for oneself. After all Princess Artilia was powerless yet Princess Artimisia, the blooded sister of Empress Supreme was a person that the empire bowed down to and was known to be spoiled and pampered.

If Zorah's death was so cruel than one did not wished to even know what will my Empress do to others that tormemted one the most. One dared not underestimate Empress sister.

From a pitiful princess to the goddess of Gaerin...there is nothing that Lilith cannot achieve. Afterall she did achieved this one's pure love by sacrificing so much....even one's father did not do it."

Casagon saw the tears that unknowingly trailed down the beautiful vermillion irises as his irises bled with pearl tears as if the pain that she felt...all that was experienced by the general himself.

For Baez there was some sort of madness that was generated in his heart. He wished to rip apart the male in pieces. He would torture him, cut all his organs while keeping him alive...only that would sustain his rage.

"Artimisia........" He gently wiped off the tears only for the princess to smile again and this time it was pure and sweet as if these matters did not belonged to her, that the person she talked about till now wasn't her and maybe it wasn't since for her Artilia was dead.

"Does General thinks this marriage is because of Gaerin establishing political relations? One felt that after Lilith has a beloved she might be more like her previous self yet one never thought that it would be the Beast of Ambrose that would take her as his bride, now sister is more unrestrained and ruthless than before since she knows that Imperial brother in law shall accompany her in her insanity.

Truth to be told they both are unfathomable, brother-in-law even more so does't cares about political gains to begin with.

One fears that Lilith had intentions for this one to marry you from the very beginning. Its not one that is qualified to abhor...its you that can have that power.

This one is not suitable for mylord."