Return 1/3

"T-This one sent letters having secret codes and none could reach you, tried to inform imperial sister using my maids that were killed.....at last one sent Aeon a-and that led to his banishment.....sister, this prince is incompetent, destroyed your childhood, destroyed mother and father and now failed to save you..."

Even a blind man could see that this boy resembled Lilith, forget the woman herself so if anyone would have seen his face in today's procession especially King Kyzm or Prince Ragel, Yialos was as good as dead yet he could not see Lilith falling into a fire pit thus tried to lure her to so that he could finally tell her the truth.

Tears appeared to be immeasurable when Lilith clutched Yialos and both of them wept. A ten-year-old child was subjected to such tragedy and she, his sister could do nothing. Sobs that were dipped in pain and so much melancholy drowned the atmosphere and Aeon regretted saying such harsh words.

When Lilith cried that heartbreakingly she resembled Yialos that had broken down that day and even today the way hiccups left his mouth as he had troubled breathing. Lilith cried, screamed and sobbed while holding the little boy and the two realized they were orphans that were left alone in this world. Guilt that she could not even once embrace her father who did everything for her, regret that she could not keep her head on her mother's lap and tell her about her life and above all so much heartbreak that the brother she spent all her life abhorring was so innocent yet so unfortunate.

Hours they spent crying wordlessly and the tears did not seem to stop, they flowed freely and Lilith saw not even a single hope, if it was not Yialos she would have followed her parents to the underworld this instant. Yialos fainted again with the stress like he usually did due to the weak body and was held by Aeon who took him to another tent and put him to sleep.

"Lilith." Aeon held the woman's shoulders which were trembling with sorrow.

"This one was wrong, now that you are here there is no need to go back to capital. You can come with us and your identity shall never be disclosed. When you get strong one day you will be able to take your revenge." Aeon was going far from the capital to build a secret base that may contain his precious sister Artilia and her mother, his aunt Yona, Yialos, him, and if agreed Lilith.

They did not deserve such hell and had no resources to wage a war, Prince Vzeus was brave and tried to rebel yet Aeon did not have courage to keep his happiness at stake to bring justice to the people.

No

He would rather disappear.

"Cannot." The voice that was almost gone said in a resolve.

"One has left Artilia back in the capital...she was with this princess when the world gave up on me, this princess did not had a birth sister yet Artilia blessed this one more than any sister could....one will first bring her back and then return to Gaerin to extract my revenge.

Till those who harmed imperial mother and father live well, the air shall always feel polluted."