Epilogue

Let me address the issue: multitudes of complaints have filled my inbox in recent days regarding the non availability of Chapters of Season 3- General's Poisonous flower in text-to-speech format.

The text -to-speech format is an automatic feature for long books and are not/cannot be added by the authors. After talking to many of the readers I have transferred Season 3 to this book. These chapters are from season 3, book: General's poisonous flower.

Happy Reading!!!

Hailstorms struck the Empire of Ambrose when the unification of the tri-royal monarchy was completed. Ambrose swallowed Darrin and stood with the power of Grevian yet the citizens of Ambrose that were astonished by Azarios as their new ruler were even more spellbound when their monarch announced that Gaerin was to be included in the yearly celebrations.

Blue-blooded nobles and aristocrats were pacified and stood silently in the imperial court, not daring to voice any rejections as several of them who earlier belonged to rival factions were now given positions in the ministries that were supposed to work in harmony.

Furthermore, General Azarios had enmity with Baez yet the people under Baez were not ill-treated and awarded or punished according to their treachery or loyalty to the empire which represented justice thus they did not know what to do since the beast of Ambrose had many eyes to see and one wrong ambition could be exposed and god knows when their heads would be decapitated and rolling around.

Ambrose and Gaerin were like oil and water that could never live in peace thus this move of their ruler was bizarre yet nonetheless, all nobles of the empire attended the ritual ceremony. Magnificent snow pillars were embellished with sagnoia silk flags of blood red color that had an image of the sun rising which was completely different from the violet flag of Ambrose. Under the shade of the flags with their mast as high as the ceiling was the new throne that was made of stark white gold decorated with golden hues and embellished with red sapphires.

All the nobles bowed to the new Emperor that wore an onyx robe along with a lion crest as if it was not a ceremony to wear golden fabric before kneeling to the woman that was sitting with a crown of glittering diamonds on her forehead- the females that earlier wished to give their hearts to General Azarios and voiced it clearly were now not so brazen after that one female- Her highness Saintess Helixis was revealed to be the Empress mother.

How many females were there in the empire that could hide their ambition infront of those glittering onyx eyes resembling the new monarch?

But it also put forward a question-the empty position by the side of the Emperor made the nobles speculate, It was said that since now General Azarios had become the supreme emperor, he would have to appoint a new Empress since an Empress could not be a commoner, besides she shall pass the eyes of the Empress Mother who was such an entity that none had the heart to challenge, so General Lady Lilith was more or less not taken into consideration by the empire's females.

It was only Prime Minister Zhan and a few more old officials that knew the truth thus some of them could not help but feel that this was pure torture and a test of faithfulness by the Azarios and stood with a face like soil.

"This Emperor has extended the imperial ritual of getting blessings from the goddess to one's subjects and would now inform you all that the Empire of Darrin, Ambrose, Grevian, and Gaerin shall be reunited into one and shall be renamed- Heriodonus."

There were innumerable gasps that could be heard, the king used such simple words and said in such an indifferent manner as if talking about weather and lotus flowers. Ancient Heriodonus was said to be ruled by Orions and only an Orion could sit on the new throne. It was why the fight between Ambrose and Gaerin began in the first place and yet Emperor Azarios was carefree and unbridled in his mannerisms while talking about such serious things.