BONUS: FESTIVAL

NOT EDITED

The great Lotus mansion got placid as soon as the trembling minister of the high society left just a moment before. The only arena that was bursting with flames of intense emotions was the inner study of General Azarios. It was said that once Sub Commander Seros came inside the study without permission he was suspended from his position for a month.

One can enter the Lion's den if invited yet the servants at the Lotus Mansion were not astonished anymore, when the Mistress strode in without any prior notice neither did the guards stationed in the hallways nor Daisy or Lily, Lilith's personal maidservants uttered a word because everyone in the mansion knew by now that the Lord's doting towards the mistress was not something to be trifled with.

So while the entire mansion was bustling with the festive preparations of the night that the General had ordered today he himself was locked up into his private space with his consort.

"sweet tulip, come to your lord." Azarios nodded once making Lilith walk round his table to come right infront of him with slight hesitation.

"If you knew then why didn't you say anything." She looked at him with melted golden pools of vulnerability, trying to grasp what he truly felt about her, it has all been a struggle for her since she could learn to walk thus she wished to see if he disliked her for the fact that she was the High Empress of Gaerin or because she hid the truth.

Instead of an answer the exquisite woman was held by her waist and made to sit on the commander's lap, her movements of restrains and trying to squirm made Azarios seize both of her arms and bit her earlobe.

"Ah!" Lilith whimpered with the slight pain glaring at the lord who instead nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"If you continue to fight like a wild tigress, tulip, you might arouse something that you cannot quite down now."

Her moon like skin under the lamp's light was glistening as if thousands of fireflies were dancing for her in a magical realm, the soft luminant blush of the red plum fruit dripping onto her cheeks as she realized the meaning of his words when his length nudged against her pussy despite the cloth barriers.

"This one was without a doubt, extremely proud of how talented and scholarly my wife is, for that this one does remember rewarding you at the night of banquet." that 'rewarding' in his sense was a shameless manner to say that he had fucked her thoroughly as to praise her for being the monarch of an enemy nation.

What kind of intelligence was this?

Which manner of understanding it represented?

"My lord is being frivolous." Lilith gritted her teeth in annoyance, did it looked like she was being humorous here, no, yet all he knew was to tease her.

"I have always been like that tulip, your conscience could not differentiate earlier." The general turned a blind eye to the glare that he was awarded with and held Lilith neck to mold his lips with her as if asking her that did she dared to break free from him.

Moments of bliss passed and when the beast found none of the resistance left and felt his wife enjoying, he pulled apart as if to torture her heart further but before Lilith could complain, a maid knocked at the door of the general indicating that the tasks he had given to were all completed.

"Tomorrow is a very precious day for this one and today's night is a celebration for that." Onyx eyes blessed with golden swirls looked at the adorably confused honey ones before patting Lilith's head who was pouting in thought and picked her up in his arms to move out of the spacious study.

Lilith held his shoulders in support wondering what was this all about.

"Husband lord, have you previously won some war at tomorrow's signifying date?"

"Are you a little fool?" When the gladiator clutched the woman to his chest walking in the desolate hallways without a soul visible, his reprimanding her was not evident to others.

"Impudent!" If a person was as arrogant as Azarios in Gaerin court she might have him whipped and thrown out but her husband was so difficult to manage that she could only imagine as a nightmare in the court of King Alexander.

She had simply asked the significance of tomorrow and he had replied in such tone, wasn't he a bit too harsh and the turns he was talking, crossing one after another parts of Lotus mansion, this place was completely new to her. Walls covered with green bamboo shoots planted in soil adjacent to it were shining like a forest mirror lake when the yellow warmth of firelights sprinkled on it.

"My apologies little demoness." His rich voice echoed throughout the halls as if the walls were ensured with increasing the sound. Now that Lilith could look clearly, this was like an even magnanimous version of the imperial kitchens in the palaces, pottery consisting of pure silver with an azure gemstone in between.

For others it may seem like extravagance yet the high empress knew the exact importance of it. Even if there were precious poisons and drugs that could not be detected by silver yet the azure gem of 'evana ' can identify all types of drugs and change colour accordingly.

The Palace of Gaerin had one such stone that was treasured since ages, on the other hand Ambrose royalty could only dream of it. There were to say thousands of things that pointed that her husband was not simple yet just like Azarios had not made her uncomfortable by confronting her she will not do it either.

"This general had send all the servants but guards to their respective outer quarters today, so this one will cook thirteen imperial dishes for you to commence the festival that will begin with the dusk.

This one wishes you long life sweet beloved, happy birth anniversary little Empress."