Truth- mother meeting son

"Who is this child Helixis?" There was a silence that prevailed in the temple of the goddess when Heun looked at the male infront of him and asked his wife for an introduction only to have a silence that prevailed so long and heavy that it crushed the calming aura of the prayer halls.

"Mother has always had a cruel heart yet this one was never aware that it could even be used against this one." eerily pacified onyx stared deep into the skull of Saintess Helixis that felt her lips trembling before reaching her hand out to touch Azarios's bicep only for him to move away.

"It is not that-"

"So it is as such then, imperial mother guided this son five years ago, met for some days and then disappeared as if to signify and ensure that this was taken care of yet in reality it was imperial mother's guilt that brought you out to see this one's face, after all it was you that left this prince to survive on oneself since I was a child.

If Imperial father does not recognize this Prince then why did not mother inform him about everything, why did her highness saintess Helixis lied to this prince in the first place?"

Helixis did not wish for Heun to know anything, wanted to hide the truth from the man and had feared for long that one the father-son duo faced each other her lies would be unveiled.

Why was Heun here? Where were his other children? What happened in Ambrose all those years ago?

"Azarios, one can talk to you, yet not right at this place." A brutal laugh resonated throught the walls that wafted with the scent of lilies.

"Does Emperor Heun also wishes that? Should this prince- your son leave?" Heun did not answer but stared deeply at Helixis that seemed to be trembling with how admant Azarios was.

" No, this one would want to know what is going on here....are you this one's son...with Helixis your mother?"

"Azarios no." The male for the first time showed such bone chilling smile that even Helixis felt that at this moment he had deep-seated resentment for her- his mother....for Heun, his father and for everyone that made use of his heart and let him suffer.

"Her highness Saintess is this prince's mother. His majesty was the emperor of Ambrose and had two sons- Alexander and Baez along with one daughter Princess Quare and is here because they all colluded with Empress Feyore to kill you in cold blood. It was your shadow that gave up his life and this prince's mother that saved you.

Knowing that you might be devastated that it was your own children that wished to kill you her highness Saintess Helixis brought you to Grevian's temple and hid you while telling the entire world that you are dead."

There was a storm surging in Heun- his children whom he raised without an ounce of malice and with all his heart became as such..he did not believe that. This was a lie."One is not lying." Azarios reading the man's face replied in cold indifference making Helixis feel helpless.

There was a moment after a long silence where the male looked haggard and could not even stand thus he simply sat on the chair and drank the glass of water with shaking fingers spilling its contents outside and wetting his neck similar to his irises.

"Father must not know but your son Baez has already killed Alexander, Empress Feyore was also killed and this prince will soon make your daughter Quare follow the same path. It is onlyBaez that shall be left alone to die a horrible death for one's wife-"

"ENOUGH!"When those words were spoken Azarios looked at Helixis and smiled for the first time hich seemed to reflect no rage, sorrow or anger just representing his pure emotions of love and deep devotion to her.

"Mother remembers one's last word before parting from Grevian all those years ago? When one was still a child? One said that this prince will bring all the empires at mother's feet after conquering them. Time has come to fulfil long-due promises and blood oaths." The smile was soon reduced to an expression of a beast lurking in the darkness.

"Azarios........""And the first empire that one shall begin with will be Grevian your highness and also the little empress that mother has sent to control this Prince.....this time one will also make her follow this prince." Dark ink cloak fluttered and the wind that flowed after his arrival was desolate and harsh.