CLIMAX 3

This chapter has real Semeara.

Golden moon seemed to shine upon the glazed skin of the woman who prayed in the temple with her female attendants standing by the side and waiting for the graceful and noble lady to complete her offerings to the god.

It has already been several months since she had arrived in this astute place, thus now the cold chilling winds of the Nine step mountains and the lack of luxury did not bother her.

"Her highness princess Semeara(REAL), there is someone who wants to meet you." Snow white silver hair that resembled the waterfalls fell in waves till her hips yet the woman even upon hearing that someone was waiting for her did not make an effort to get up.

"Princess...its your brother- Prince Dysan." Only then did she open her eyes with a gentle smile gracing those cherry lips. Princess Semeara was the pearl in Emperor Kyzm's palm and was heavily doted upon by her mother- Consort Jeansen thus naturally had an arrogant attitude that did not know what it was to bow down, whatever the princess desired was what shall be hers.

"Forgive my impudence princess, your handmaidens cannot follow, its an order from the prince." Semeara thinking that it was a normal thing nodded.

"This one shall meet elder brother, do not follow me."

If Princess Semeara was arrogant and did now know what it was to discriminate between good and bad then Prince Dysan was such a sharp double-edged sword that made one perish without comprehending how they died, it was only that the situation between Gaerin and Ambrose was tense despite the marriage proposal between the imperial family thus Prince Dysan was stationed in the border areas to see if ever a war broke out they would not be at a fault.

Monks guided the princess to enter a chamber that had guards stationed outside and the insides were illuminated with faint yellow light from the fragrant wax candles. The moment Semeara stepped inside she stumbled upon her feet due to the darkness prevailing yet the man having his back towards her did not care to steady her making the princess fall down on her knees.

"Imperial brother Dysan....you-you are not my brother!"

"His highess is not, he is only here to meet you, princess." The man with electrifying cerulean irises replied to which Semeara felt rage.

"Impudent!" she hissed when the male came forward and bent to her level so she could see his face. Earlier Semeara was going to scream and threaten the man before her eyes widened at his appearance, hazy onyx eyes glimmering with light golden flecks watching her in distaste before he turned around to leave.

"Seros, with which eye did our men saw and using what ear did they hear imperial mother asking for Princess Semeara of Gaerin? There is nothing worth mentioning." There was some cold indifference and distaste in those words.

"W-Wait....who are you?" By the time Princess Semeara completed her sentence the man was already gone leaving his subordinate blinking and turning around to follow.

"YOU! Wait who was that-"

"My lord is not someone that some insignificant princess can know about." Seros did not wait to hear the reply and he too was soon gone jumping down from the balcony constructed on the top of the mountain.

That was the first time Princess Semeara had someone in her eyes and realized that there were powers above her stature and so high that even she as a princess could not touch them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"This?But its very late-"

"This servant apologizes yet one was sent by Consort Jeansen to inform Princess Semeara(Lilith disguised) to come to meet her in the southern hall of tranquility. Her highness is waiting and would seek her presence within half an hour." The maid did not look Meza in the eye and departed very quickly.

Meza opened the letter to read the contents and indeed it was the seal of Consort Jeansen. At this moment she could think nothing but be extremely fearful.

Even though Meza was now given to Artilia as her personal maid by Lilith still she remained in the palace for one more day to cover for the honey-eyed woman yet now such a dire situation has arisen that Meza had no choice but to go to the Prime Minister's manor to ask for Artilia's help.

The woman dressed in the black cloak disappeared out of the window swiftly.

"Did Lilith return to the palace?"

"Replying to lady Artilia, her highness princess Lilith did not." Meza, Lilith's personal maid who was monitoring the movements inside the imperial palace informed Artilia to which the woman held her clothes tightly with her fingers trembling.

"Lady....what must be done now? shall I embark to catch up the princess in Archduke Aeon's camp, if the princess did not arrive here fast-"

"There is no choice but to impersonate Lilith."

"This-This servant shall do as the master asks.." Meza bowed to which Artilia shook her head.

"No...not you, Consort Jeansen has an extremely sharp eye and shall recognize your body structure which completely differs from Lilith. This one will go and take Lilith's place and by that time you go and inform the princess to arrive soon.

For now, dress this one as you dress your princess."