His

A/N: I would just say enjoy the sweet chapters while you can, this book is not lovey-dovey, you will meet Kyzm and Ragel soon followed by Baez and the true war will begin.

MATURE

Discarded clothes were reduced to the stature of tatters as the general held Lilith in his embrace and imparted a deep burning kiss to cherry red lips. Pressed against the wall there was no where she could escape as Azarios opened his mouth and sucked her delicate skin at the neck. Soft yellow light illuminating from the lamp lit the entire wooden inn a little and there was an enchanting glow sprinkled on the woman's creamy skin.

"Close your eyes." Auspicious red ribbons accompanied by the violet ones that held her hair in braids were taken out and her eyes were blindfolded making Lilith's breathing labored. One calloused palm earlier encasing her waist now trailed the curves of the fragile skin before Azarios parted her thighs and pressed his finger at the pearl between her legs making Lilith gasp.

Porcelain fingers wrapped around his bicep as the movement seemingly very gently rubbed her pearl in a continuous motion. Thick fingers probed the juicy entrance again and again without penetrating making the demoness breathe erratically with gasps and mewls escaping those plump lips now and then. Azarios gritted his teeth when she coated his digits with thick arousal and buckled her hips trying to make him break inside of her.

Before the woman could try again, two fingers had entered her pussy and were now fucking her without any hesitation, curling the digits inside Azarios found his wife first sobbing out his name before crying pearl tears with her legs shaking thus a rough palm smacked her ass turning it to a shade of pink.

"Ahh!" The general felt as if he was too merciful to let her voice out the complaints thus another spank rained on her ass followed by his rough fingers fucking her hard. Delicate hands that were holding his shoulders were now tightened as she dug her nails into his skin creating cresent shaped moons. She created a mess on his fingers yet the general did not had a care in the world as he continued giving warmth to her gentlest parts to prepare her body to take him for the entire night.

"AZARIOS!" As soon as Lilith screamed his name coming hard her legs gave away as she fell into his arms. Maybe she had her own thoughts that he would open her blindfold and it all ended thus after a while when she heard him hissing into her earlobe her breathing stopped for a moment.

Her husband did not looked like he was finished. The very next second she was picked up in his arm and was taken to an unknown place where he let her fall on the fluffy cloud.

"Husband lord-"

Gently pressed down on the mattress, Lilith was like a blooming rose that had her eyes closed yet senses heightened to extreme, her wrists were taken and kissed lovingly as onyx irises watched her naked and helpless with carnal desires, another ribbon soon tied two of her hands together as Azarios bowed down his head giving her mouth a much needed kiss, tongues collided as they played around till Lilith felt her heart burning yet as soon as the kiss ended, his mouth descended onto her collarbone following the curves and landing on her breasts.

Tongue slurped with teeth digging in the pink flesh made the nipple perk painfully thus the attention given to it was soon increased, kisses followed by rough sucking and then even his hands wrapping around them was a thing that made Lilith moan at first followed by little sounds of sobbing. By the time Azarios was done, her entire chest was blossoming like pink magnolia flowers, she wanted him to fuck her hard since her fingers could not even bring a relief at this moment.

Yet the male had the entire night planned to play with his little wife thus he used coarse words to tease her and then gentle- rough movements to make her wet.

"If it is anyone that can make you so wanton its your husband little tulip so remember this night if ever greeted with any impudent admirer that its only your husband that has the power to mark your sacred body and penetrate you."

Open mouth kisses followed her legs to the thighs and soon his face was buried in between her legs for his tongue to lap her nectar. It was a torture for Lilith as Azarios's tongue ignited fire inside the pit of her belly when he slurped her juices followed by his teeth latching onto her pearl gently to again soothen the tingling sensation with his tongue.

"Enough.....please.....this one begs...mercy" She had came thrice since they started and the male not once thus Lilith knew that he was not going to be merciful and would make her pass out by the time he was done with her.

"Obey little tulip and get on your knees, face down ass up." Trembling with the intensity with which he ordered, Lilith went to the exposing position as he commanded and waited for his next instruction. She as an empress has lost all sense of proprietary the day she married him and was infront of the General of an enemy country exposing her entire self to him, in a symbolic way when he had discovered her identity and in the very physical way when he made love to her.

She was like those shameless entertainers that were drowning in lust.

He was her husband and to make him happy was what was her duty as a wife yet why did it always felt as if he was trying to corrupt her entirely? Princesses were taught how to please and bring pleasure to their husbands yet never was once told what to do when her husbands was like Azarios that played with her body and the next day his remnants were like flowers blooming on her skin and his seed was coating her thighs...

The silence where Lilith was thinking of all ways to later pleasure him too were forgotten when her pussy was probed with something too thick to be his fingers and Lilith could not help but cry out as she was soon entered inch by inch by the male.

"One can never have enough of you little girl. Let me breed you......yes?"

His cock entered her without any abandon as her pussy turned bright pink with him supporting her up, he entered her roughly followed by slowly pulling out and then repeating the entire process again. Sloppy hard thrusts made the wooden bed shake as this time it was him that first came with Lilith following him. Azarios cared not to pull his thickness outside as he came inside her pussy.

_____________________________________________

Chaotic wars and bloodlust were silent for some spilling moments that the goddess granted to the two mortals, It was as if she had looked down from the heavenly realm and sighed unable to tell her two children that this was a silence before the greater conflict.

The throne of Heriodonus was still a far-fetched dream and the goddess's precious son Azarios was still in deep hiding....was it Lilith that he would have first or his ambition of the throne that shall prevail at the end. Looking from outside it was all a serene and tranquil silence yet Azarios and Lilith were both colliding powers meant to be tyrannical monarchs, it was for the greater good that they must survive and exist as one.

"If this prince asks her highness empress a question, would that be answered in sincerity?" When Azarios used such a formal way to greet her, Lilith was startled before smiling gently, nodding once for him to continue.

"Her highness Saintess Helixis or this one, in a situation where both of us are at odds, whom will you choose?" There was some sort of astonishment in the molten gold eyes upon hearing such a question before understanding that there was a deeper understanding of what Azarios wanted to know.

"Husband is this one's love so this empress will always follow you but her highness Saintess is one's benefactor- she saved Artilia and furthermore is husband's mother thus one cannot neglect her as well, upon such a circumstance where general lord stands against his own birth mother, one would not let such an instance happen."

Onyx irises veiled by thick lashes were seemingly smiling at Lilith's naivety.