CONSPIRACY 2

The omnipotent sun rose in red hues over the empires and the dark days were signified to be over with the grace of the goddess yet for some the darkness had just begun. It was just a few days away when Lilith shall depart for the empire of Daxtros and there was hope in King Kyzm that his niece would bring him glory.

Wishful thinking of a fool

The entire imperial court was drawn in silence as the emperor looked down murderous with rage. A monarch could tolerate an enemy yet not a spark of rebellion. Emperor Kyzm and Prince Ragel lived together for so many years because apart from being blood brothers Ragel never showed lust for throne.

Kyzm could share his women with his brother yet not the throne.

"Does the minister knows what words are leaving your mouth?"

All the insignificant people were left out of the court and only several high-ranking officials were still seated in their places. General Garx- father of Consort Jeansen along with Prince Dysan who was his grandson were situated at the border areas thus in the general's stead his brother- Sub Commander Liex attended the meeting.

"This-This servant is not lying your majesty...Prince Baez met Prince Ragel in the darkness of the night before he fled. Also while investigating how Princess Artilia died one found that Consort Jeansen had sent an invitation to Princess Artilia.

But she herself did not appear, instead, Prince Ragel appeared and after that what happened is known to everyone."

In short, the minister of commerce wished to express that Prince Ragel defiled Artilia that was once his nephew's wife and then killed her since he did not feel fearful of Kyzm. He had colluded with Ambrose's Prince Baez and wanted to take over the throne and overthrow Kyzm. Consort Jeansen knew this matter and secretly supported Prince Ragel thus she too was in thoughts of rebellion.

Now Ambrose was attacking because Prince Ragel asked Prince Baez to help him sit on the throne. All of that made perfect sense since in the future Prince Baez's sister Princess Quare was supposed to marry Ragel. Once attaining the throne she will be the empress and Prince Baez can have his powerful influence on Gaerin.

Words and truth of the entire matter were twisted and a letter that was matted with little dirt at the corners was presented to Kyzm, indeed the seal belonged to Consort Jeansen and the invitation was for Artilia.

Sub Commander Liex could not fathom whether to laugh or to cry. He had thoroughly investigated this matter and definitely the letter in the hands of Emperor Kyzm was a false counterfeit. Consort Jeansen never called for Lady Artilia instead the real letter was for Princess Semeara( Lilith disguised) just that at this moment he had no evidence and would rather not throw away his life in matters as such for some poisonous people like his brother.

General Garx, was a twisted cunning male and had long acquired the General's tally that had the power to command four hundred thousand soldiers even when Liex was the one who risked his life countless times and maintained the army, the fame and glory was stolen by Garx.

Regarding Prince Ragel's rebellion, the sub-commander was not sure...it looked as if someone was pulling the strings and playing the entire imperial family on their fingers but all this had nothing to do with him thus he was seated silently pondering over the matter.

"This one has a similar testimony your majesty." There were three ministers that have discovered similar things with slight differences , five that refused to believe in such words while others pretended to be clueless. Prime Minister Artim felt anger, even after dying his daughter haunted his magnificent splendor thus he stayed silent.

_________________________________________________________________________

"This concubine cannot trust that heavens made such a beauty and not let it protected by courageous men." Graceful bearing truly belonging to that of an imperial noble princess made the concubine of Kyzm- Concubine Leane compliment Lilith.

"One's imperial father and brother Casagon were epitome of courage yet that did not prevent this princess from falling into misfortune, in this world one has to protect oneself since its all that this princess relies on."

Tea leaves of a pale azure hue floated on the surface of the porcelain cup making it appear as if the water was clearer than before and little by little true intentions of both the women sitting infront of each other was revealed.

The words meant- You can also rely on Kyzm but not for long, its your own capabilities that will make you survive.

"This concubine's father was a fallen noble of the previous dynasty yet since one's father was loyal- Her majesty Belithia helped one enter the Harem and survive for so many years. Despite her highness's great kindness, this one knows that the great grand empress is indifferent and cold. After several years it was only two days ago that this one was informed that she wished for me to know princess.

One would not beat around the bush and talk in circles, what does princess highness want from this concubine? This one has no sons or daughters and is going to soon be replaced thus how can this servant help princess." Lilith smiled gently before looking at the woman. Concubine Leane had a strong willpower to survive with respect and luxury.

She cared not which person she had to rely upon, if that person was proven to be better than the previous one, she shall follow them, such people were easy to manipulate yet dangerous to keep as allies.

"Concubine Leane is elegant and virtuous with beauty rivaling all others. Earlier since Consort Jeansen was suppressing you, it was unfortunate that one was unable to attain favor from his majesty. This princess will create opportunities for you and all concubine has to do is rise in power and reach a place that might prove to be helpful for this princess."

Characters are repeating now. You people have already met Commander Liex in Season 1. He made his appearance in only one chapter with Nevix❤